Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Recording Gameplay and Ratings

A topic by dan.collins.dev created Dec 15, 2023 Views: 147 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Submitted(+1)

I plan on doing things different this year. I'll be recording my playthroughs and ratings of games. I will record a basic intro video when I get home. It will be a basic overview of how I play and rate MVM entries. If anyone would like to get their game on a priority list now, let me know in the replies and whether or not you'd like the video to  be public or unlisted so that only those who have a link. If you're fine with public, I'll link the video in the replies.

So until the jam starts, replying here will put you on my priority list. After that, if you've played/rated and given feedback on my game, I'll put you in on the list of games in the order you posted feedback.

I look forward to playing everyone's entries!

Note - I don't have the best upload speed, so it may take time for me to get back to you with the video.

Submitted

I'd be down for it and I am fine with public. Maybe I will do video reviews too. Not sur. But I will definitely play through all the entries.

Submitted(+1)

Sounds good. I remember seeing some of your progress sharing on twitter and I liked what I saw.

Submitted

If I don't reply for a while its because I'm out bowling, but I'll be keeping an eye out on the thread when I can.

Submitted(+1)

New to this game jam. I'm excited to have anyone try it out. It's more of a demo than a game. But I am proud of it since it's my first game ever.

Submitted(+1)

Glad to have you here. This is my favorite jam. Some of the best feedback that has helped me grow has been from MVM. I hope I and others can provide good feedback that will help you as well!

Submitted

Intro Video up and working on recording games now.

Submitted

Thanks for the intro video. Looking forward to everyone's entries. 

Submitted

Thanks for the intro gives some idea what you look at.

This was out first entry for this jam as well as a learning experience with GODOT. Video feedback would be great. We fine with public.

Submitted

No problem! 

Submitted

Wow that's a great initiative! It's very helpful to see how others plays your game, it gives you another perspective (and feedback is always welcome!)  I'd be more than happy to see your review from my game, an I'm fine with the public ;)

Submitted

Sounds good! I'll put you on the growing list haha