Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I am actually livid!

A topic by TeamCrabPunch created Jul 24, 2023 Views: 518 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(2 edits) (+5)(-1)

This limitation is abysmal. Like bro I just wanna make a cool web game and you're telling me that I've got to add this goofy as heck limitation.  This is the biggest bruh moment in game jam history. 

Edit: The more I think about it the more the limitation is fine. I wrote this originally at 5am and put very little thought into it. It is not in fact the limitation that is goofy as heck, but it is me who is goofy as heck.

(+2)(-1)

You're not wrong. 

Submitted(+1)

yah I definitely agree with you on that one

Submitted (1 edit) (+6)

Remember that the limitation is out for interpretation, that's the fun part of it, see who comes with the most creative interpretation of it! "More than one application". For example, technically Papers Please uses "multiple applications" (Multiple people applying to join the country), use your best thinking out of it :]

(+1)

You're right. I just read the like suggestion thing they had at the bottom and  my 5am brain was like yep that's the only thing you can do.

(+1)(-1)

Imo its a really cool limitation, Purechito is right with this one, it does not have to be literally multiple windows of applications lol