Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

First game jam!

A topic by FDragon07 created Feb 23, 2021 Views: 689 Replies: 30
Viewing posts 1 to 20
(1 edit) (+4)

This is my first game jam ever and good luck😀!

(+2)

Same!

Jam Host(+2)

You guys are going to have a blast!

Submitted (1 edit)

mine will be 6th or 7th jam

edit: its my 7th jam

(+1)

this is my first game jam

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

This is my 6th :D. I'm here because I'm a huge fan of Goodgis' work. I can offer design advice if you need any.

Submitted

yeah Im also here because Im also a fan

and Im lazy so I do game jam so I can learn more

(+1)

This will be my first also! I'm coming from a music/audio background so looking forward to contributing in this field

(1 edit)

so um i dont know how to code games i can pretty much do everything else needed for a game (besides sound/music design) so if anyone wants to team up with me for my first jam

My first as well. 

hey guys it’s my first jam too. I’m a long time programmer, and I also have a neat idea on the theme I’d love to explore with a team

can i join your team im new to making games so if you can teach me the bacics of a game that willd be nice.

sure, I’m in the Discord channel, send a message in there and we can connect from there.

thank

wait what discord channel

just shoot a message in general mention my name

this is my first jam which i wil submit. I have joined over 10 jams but none I have submitted. I will submit in this!!!!

same, I hope this will be my first game jam with submission 😅😅😅😅

same and can i start early?

you can do Brainstorming, planning, and outlining before the jam starts ! However, as per rules You can only work on your game during the game jam's time frame.

First game jam here too :D So excited!

It's mine first too, pretty nervous, but also really Excited!! :D

Submitted

Same here!

Submitted

Second time for me and first on itch.io! Looking foward to it! 😁

can me and u start a team cuz i cant code 〒▽〒

Submitted

Sorry, this time I want to try making it alone 😅 But I'm sure you can find someone here. Good Luck!

This is my first game jam

Have Fun!

someone pls help i need a partner

(1 edit)

Use a block coder or just look up all your answers online. I would keep it simple on the coding aspect and just focus on your strengths.

Construct 3 is “free” and is super easy to code on. It is possible to make a full game on it.

Enjoy everyone