Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Ready for a mind-boggling out-of-the-box thinking puzzle?

A topic by bcmpinc created Aug 08, 2019 Views: 198 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted (1 edit) (+3)

I've made this really cool puzzle, where there's only one game as a take on the jam's theme. Though only 13 people have rated it and only 4 people I know of have finished it. The art-work is extremely simple, though the controls and level design are solid. (I've even implemented coyote-time). Some of the reviews I got:

Very interesting game. The final puzzle definitely makes this great! - amerond
That last level's solution was so awesome!!! Loved it. I play too many puzzle games and I will always remember that last level as one of the most top-notch creative ones. - Rexus
I actually did it, a mind-boggling idea for sure. You do give a lot of hints, but it becomes really apparent only when you got it. - dimuslv
I absolutely love this game! The puzzles get more challanging with each flower you pick up and this rogue-lite feel that your progress of the previous run wasn't in vain makes for some addicting gameplay. - renegadeMinds

If you do get stuck on the final level, where you really have to understand my take on the jam's theme, you can take a look at the reviews. There are a lot hints in there as well.

It's a browser based game and you can play it here: https://bcmpinc.itch.io/defiance

Please rate and leave a comment. If your game is playable in browser or on Linux, then I'll play and rate your game as well.

Defiance

Defiance
Submitted

Definitely worth the time!