Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm out of time, so the game is done!

A topic by MamaDespik created 27 days ago Views: 145 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+2)

I really appreciate that this is a 2-weekend affair because I have literally no time this weekend to work on anything.  So with that in mind, I've finished things up and submitted my game!

https://mamadespik.itch.io/perseverence

I wish I had more time to polish and dig into the handful of bugs I know about, But I'm super proud of the beautiful garbage that is my first game!

Shout-out to gamedev.tv for hosting and keeping me motivated with the free course dangling in front of my face!

Submitted

Good job! I liked the hand drawn character.

Submitted(+1)

Thanks!  My signature style is bad hand-drawn digital art :)

Submitted

Sorry that you had not enough time to do it the way you wanted. 
Unfortunately i cant run your game: Error The following features required to run Godot projects on the Web are missing: Cross Origin Isolation - Check web server configuration (send correct headers)

Maybe its just me, iam on a mac. 

Hope it helps

Submitted

Thanks for letting me know.  It sounds like that's a known issue with Godot-made web games.  There's a setting to address that that I enabled when I uploaded the game, I'm not sure why it didn't work for you.  Maybe it's the Mac thing, maybe your browser?

I appreciate you trying to play my game though!  Sorry it didn't work.

Submitted

I tried with itch app on mac. I will give it a try with crome and safari as well. Maybe its just the app.

Submitted

Fun game, really interesting idea! I love the hand drawn characters, things like that always make games more memorable to me .