Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Late submissions

A topic by Lee Reilly created Dec 01, 2021 Views: 654 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Jam Host(+3)

Life happens! If you run into any last-minute snags submitting your game just email me (lee@github.com) the URL of your game and I'll generate a link for you to submit it.

Cheers,
  Lee

Submitted

Hello there, I have already submitted my game, but in the last minute, I could only build and upload for windows. Can I upload an WebGL build now after the submissions are over without disqualifying or breaking any rules (and also if in any case I update the github releases and/or code) ???

Thanks

Jam Host

Hi - that's fine. I'd recommend just adding a note about it on the game page.

Cheers,
  Lee

Submitted

I have changed some code too (some bug fixes and minor updates). Am I allowed to push the changes to the github repo?

Submitted

Hi! I submitted the game to itch.io slightly before the cutoff time, but it looks like I didn't enter it as a GameOff submission, which I meant to do. Could I still submit it?

Thanks!

Jam Host

Hi! No problem - please shoot me an email at lee@github.com with a link to your game and I'll share a link that you can use to submit it.

Cheers,
  Lee

Submitted (2 edits)

Hello, I emailed you my game on Wednesday and you haven’t responded yet, just want to make sure, are you are still doing late submissions?

Thanks.

Jam Host

Hi there - I just emailed you. The message was in my spam folder:

If you don't get my reply, it might be in your spam folder.

Cheers,
  Lee