Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

For Shoot 'Em Up fans! :)

A topic by KeepTrying created Aug 25, 2020 Views: 109 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted(+11)

This is Rely! My first attempt at a genre I never thought I was very good at playing! After finding the unique spin I wanted to go for the jam, I found it to be quite difficult to balance, that was for sure my main difficulty throughout the whole 72 hours. Trying to hit that sweet spot of difficulty versus ease is a key element for these kind of difficult by default games. I would love to hear feedback about it, especially if it is a genre you enjoy! :) Also feel free to leave your submissions here so we can trade some feedback if you would like!

https://keeptrying.itch.io/rely

Submitted

Hey there, i played your game and it was quite entertaining, took a while to get the controls but when you actually get it, the game becomes really good and also you have to get good coordination for your hands as well as good coordination with the game objects. love the classic retro style as well

if you would like you can play my game here

Thanks a lot

Submitted

Thank you! I played yours as well, Quite nice for 24 hours! Not a usual approach to do narration for such a thing, but I think if this had more time it would be a really cool, and more serious game concept! Congrats!

Submitted(+1)

Thanks a lot!

yeah you are also right but because we got 3 days but i got 24 hrs because i was busy with other games and work so i had to do something to make it under 24 hrs. 

although we cant update the game during the rating period i am still working to improve it :D