Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

anyone want to collab?

A topic by jacobsmith3204 created Aug 21, 2020 Views: 403 Replies: 17
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (1 edit)

hey for a short jam such as this i wouldnt mind doing a collab with someone. im pretty proficent developing in unity so would be looking for someone who also knows the software. i can do pixelart, basic sprite shaders, and some "mathmaticly complex" programing (to a certain extent) 

let me know if you are interested (wouldnt mind ending with a team of 3 or more if allowed)

Im a programmer who mainly works on the gameplay side, Im GEEKMatthewO#2938 on discord if you want to team. Im not with anyone else thought so

Submitted

if i were to play one of your games to get an idea of your curent ability which one would you recomend? 

Tippin towers. By far the best in my oppinion

Submitted

im checking it out now. ill let you know what i think 

in the meantime could you elaborate on the types of games you enjoy making, and what sort of direction you might what to take this one if we do a colaboration

Im best in 3D, but im no stranger to 2D, other than that, I can do anything basically

Submitted (1 edit)

most of my stuff is 2d. though i should be able to do 3d just fine.
i take it your still pretty new to game devepment. itch says over 2 years, no offence your stuff is pretty basic.

still im willing to work with you asuming a decent idea for a game.

Ive been developing longer than that, but ive only started posting in the past 2 years. And its mostly gamejams.

Submitted

thats true. alot of mine are half finished because of that

Submitted

though i was able to make this cool game in just over a week or something

it wont let me make it play from a certain point. so skip to 7:15 for the final level XD

Submitted

ive sent a request on discord if you want to continue our conversation over there

Submitted

I'm an artist if anyone wants to parter up, if you wanna check out my skills, ive made some games and I got a DA page you could visit  https://www.deviantart.com/stardust-dev

Submitted

just wondering... how long might it take you do draw an extra credits style charactor?

Submitted

like 3 minutess their characters are easy to draw.

Hi! I do music and audio. I would like to collab with you if allowed. You can check out my work here: http://davidsaldarriaga.com/
I work with FMOD integrated with Unity

Submitted (1 edit)

hey yea if you still want to we could use some music and sound

your really talented

Thank you! I got held up at work, sorry for the late reply. I had a change of plans and would only have tomorrow's afternoon available. Would that be OK? If yes, count me in

hey, sorry jacob is a bit held up at the moment but that would be awsome if you could join us, my discord was earlier in the thread, message me and ill invite you to our discord