SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Game Swap?

A topic by unseeliejess created Jul 07, 2019 Views: 365 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Submitted (1 edit) (+2)

Hi fellow DREAMers!

I've done previous jams where those of us with paid content gave download keys to fellow jam participants. I'm totally willing to give anyone involved in DREAMJAM a copy of Nekomancy! Just let me know. Also, is this something the rest of you with paid games would be interested in doing? I think it's a fun way to share games with fellow jammers and spread the DREAM. 

If you want to have a copy of Nekomancy, please email me at jlmarcrum@gmail.com. I'd love to swap with you!

Jam Host(+1)

This is a fantastic idea! I'll invite designers to do so ❤️ Thanks for offering~ 

HostSubmitted(+1)

Awesome idea. Thanks for sharing!

I wish itch included a feature for this when you set the jam up (so I asked them).

Submitted(+1)

I was planning on publishing as PWYW anyway, but I support this in spirit!

Submitted(+1)

I’d absolutely love to participate in this incentive my game is posted!

Submitted(+1)

I was planning on creating a secret sale URL for High Magic Lowlives to share with other Dream Jammers to set up a trade - that way you have the copy in your itch.io catalog for when the game is updated or if you need to redownload.

I'm pretty sure that's how this works anyhow. I've never done it before! More info is here: https://itch.io/docs/creators/sales#sale-conditions/coupon-codes

Submitted (1 edit)

For any participants wanting to take a look at Saviors of Hogtown, just toss me a DM on Twitter with a link to your own game or at Arsenic7@gmail.com and I’d be happy to offer you a download link.

Submitted

I'll share a copy of Loveland with any participants who send me a message on Twitter or send me an email at jonathandersch@gmail.com

Submitted(+1)

If anyone is interested in a copy of High Magic Lowlives, feel free to hit me up on twitter at @itsdanphipps or email gemroomgames@gmail.com!