Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Don't Make Fire Emblem Videos And Discussion Sticky

A topic by MarkyJoe created Sep 26, 2020 Views: 614 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 12
Host

This thread will link to the playlist containing all of my videos on the submissions in this contest. Feel free to discuss them, the submissions themselves, or even post your own videos of the submissions. Maybe you'll even have found something others didn't!

While we wait for voting to finish and for me to start making videos on the submissions, what are your favorite submissions are and why?

I have not played all of the Submissions, however I definitely love Recursion. It plays a lot like an RPG that I adore -- Eien-no-Aselia -- and the system is pretty masterfully crafted.  

Submitted(+2)

I'll be posting records of what I thought during my plays in the individual pages.

Submitted

made a critical fix for pokemon :D please redownload if you like <3

Submitted(+1)

Updated Gun Game to v1.1 with a bugfix for mouse controls and a progress display in the unit hover window, please redownload if you haven't played yet :) (Or if you have played it but want to replay it the way it's intended to be played)

Submitted(+1)

There's a lot of fun creative games in here, I've played most of them already and will try to check out the rest to comment as well. Everyone did a great job. I think Gun Game is probably my favourite so far, it's very novel and made me think about my moves in a fun puzzle-like way.

Host(+1)

Introduction: 

Emblem Craft:
Host(+1)

Chess, Minesweeper, Reversi & Sudoku

Submitted

Yo if you want some dev commentary on shit about my project for the video, I'll be glad to give it. It's always fun to look at shit under the hood on these kinds of games.

Host

Project Anacron

Host (1 edit) (+1)

SRPG Studio's Pokemon: 

Host(+1)

Sweet Flavour, Avery Silisk & Puzzle Over: