SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Message to everyone <3

A topic by Manus created Aug 31, 2019 Views: 145 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

Hi :3

At first I wanted to thank everyone who participate in this jam, as we are like one huge nerdy family :P

Probably like some others of you, when I was creating my game I had an irresistable feeling that it would be good to win or get really high with the score.

Although I recalled that Games are Art and Game Jams are like meetings of hundreds of Artists that want to share something by their creation. It doesn't really matter what our experience or skill is, as probably most of us got a huge passion to creating games or playing games. 

I write this because it's really easy to forget that we are all here to have fun and create a huge and lovely community where everyone could feel understood.

I hope that for most of you it will be/is a great time and you won't get down if you are not satisfied with your submission or you didn't win. We are all winners as we do something to follow our passions and that's what's the biggest prize from this jam ;)

Cheers

Submitted

So very true, thank you!

Submitted

Your're totally right the thing is to do and create what you like and enjoy doing it

Submitted

You're absolutely right! 

What I love most about Game Jams: Nowhere else do you learn so much and see so well in such a short time what you are capable of! 

Submitted

i agree with you dude! this was really the best thing in the earth to participate to a jam and to make a game is a cool thing to feel thank you for remind us that jams are not competitions no they are more than this it's all about "the fun!"  

Submitted

Yo Manus

Submitted

Hi ;)

Submitted

Nice speech!