Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

To all who read this, congratulations!

A topic by Dostee Hemin created Aug 08, 2020 Views: 86 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+2)

I wanted to say this after the submissions opened, but better late than never. It's been a week, reviews have started, and we have a whole community of developers who made AMAZING games! 

That's a huge accomplishment considering that we had over 9000 people sign up and around 1900 submissions. It's great to be a part of this community, simply submitting a game in this game jam takes you one step closer to being a more experienced developer. You have learned new things about programming, organizing, planning, design, and so much more which is why these jams are so worthwhile.

I am glad we had this many people join because we all came together to do what we love, make games. So to all the teams out there, all the soloists doing a full on game in a week by themselves, to all the experts and all the newcomers, I would like to say congratulations! Doesn't matter how the voting turns out, this had been a great experience for us all. This is my first game jam and I'm so happy to be a part of this community. Good luck to all games out there. Let's see who comes out on top!

Submitted

This is really wholesome. Completely agree!! Congrats everyone, it was a wild ride, I am very glad we participated. Hope everyone had fun!

Submitted

Awesome! Thanks for such kind words to everyone who participated. It was my first game jam as well! Good Luck!