Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Level1 of my game

A topic by Part-time-toaster created Aug 03, 2020 Views: 548 Replies: 19
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted(+3)

This is level 1 for the game I'm doing during this jam, if you don't get how I made the theme then the rewind thing is that when you hit e or die, you get back to spawn and a block of you spawn

If you like this trailer, check out my youtube for full devlog (my yt https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYnbyfBVwxzK-bUZe79Ie4A?view_as=subscriber)

Submitted(+3)

This looks great man!! It'll turn out bettera aftersome few smart levels and simple graphics. 

Just a suggestion here: try to speed up the movement. It looks very slow and could get annoying to move around if the player moves at that speed. 

Submitted

agreed, the reason I made it slow was to make sure the player had to turn himself into a block at spikes and long jumps

Submitted(+2)

You can increase the speed and also the gravity force, to make sure the player cannot avoid the spikes!

Cool mechanics there!

Submitted(+1)

why didn't I think of that?, Thanks!

Submitted(+1)

No problem! :D

Deleted post

This game looks awsome! hat's the name of it so I can play it as soon as the jam ends!

Submitted

I haven't figured out a name yet, but I'll tell you as soon as it's done

(+1)

okay thanks!

Submitted

I do have a youtube channel and incase you want to see the devlog when it comes out I'll send you a link

Submitted

The name will be "Bob The Block"

Wow man. That's so amazing! 

Submitted

Thanks!

Submitted

If your game is a bit more faster paced would be perfect. Anywho great job , keep it up man 馃挭馃挭

Submitted

Thanks!

Submitted(+1)

THIS. IS. AWESOME!

Submitted

Thanks, the name will be Bob The Block (incase you want to play it later) also I have a youtube where I will post the devlog, (I'll send you the link if you want to)

Submitted(+1)

ok!

Submitted

My youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYnbyfBVwxzK-bUZe79Ie4A?view_as=subscriber

Devlog will be out as soon as the jam is over and the video is edited!