SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Ummmm... Where's my submission?

A topic by oofoe created Oct 21, 2019 Views: 224 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(-100)

Hi!

I submitted my game "Harmony" to the Jam just before the deadline last night and I saw it on the submissions page. However, it doesn't seem to show up anymore. Game here: https://oofoe.itch.io/harmony, source code here: https://bitbucket.org/oofoe/harmony/src/default/

Was there something wrong?

Thanks!

Submitted

According to the rules, the source code had to be available as a ZIP file or Tarball directly from the itch.io page. I think that's the reason, anyway. I'm not involved at all, but that looks like the most likely explanation.

Submitted

Yeah, I think mfiano wanted to enforce the rules a bit more strictly this time around, because in the last lisp game jam there were people who just posted a github/gitlab link.

*decent-username looks unsuspiciously around the room, whistles and walks away*

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

OK... If that's the deal, then no problem. I have now attached harmony_source_latest.zip to my game page.

@mfiano, if this is the problem, can you please reinstate my entry?

If it's not, then please do let me know what's missing because as far as I can tell, I am otherwise completely in compliance with rules as stated. Thanks!

Submitted

Uh oh; I missed that requirement somehow and only included a hyperlink to the source rather than a tarball.

Hopefully this can get reinstated.

Submitted(+1)

OK! @mfiano was able to reinstate it after I added also a source archive in the download links.

Submitted(+1)

I definitely saw 15 submission before the deadline and then only 13 after. Not sure what happened.

Submitted

Yeah there was a spooky platformer called HIM which is also gone.

Submitted

Spooky

Submitted(+1)

I noticed that one (HIM) was submitted to every single game jam that's currently open, so I think the odds are pretty good that it was not written in lisp.

Submitted

Ah it was in a way unplayable too.