Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Strive: Conquest

A successor to first Strive For Power game, currently at alpha stage · By Strive4Power

General Discussion

Topics
163 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Looking for writer(s) for the game (writing/proofreading story scenes and dialogues). Native english speakers Preferably...
started by Strive4Power Dec 17, 2020
20 replies
StickyDiscord
In most cases to get answer/report bug its better if you join our discord channel. https:// discord .gg/ VXSx9Zk
started by Strive4Power Oct 24, 2022
No replies yet
For everyone's use, feel free to add/refer stuff https://strive-conquest.fandom.com/wiki/Strive:_Conquest_Wiki
started by Strive4Power May 09, 2021
No replies yet
I'm aware this game is still in an alpha stage, but I would've hoped the default playthrough was at least playable until...
started by Torch_Prominence 22 days ago
14 replies
I'm playing Sandbox 0.6.7. I'm stuck on the Cali: Pariah quest. I've been at the "get more renown so William will notice...
started by BTTY12 9 days ago
5 replies
So, there are a lot of games that have 3D engines, one could use to make portrait pack, like for example Fallout 4 or Sk...
started by Garleb 33 days ago
1 reply
Download 2.21 for Conquest settings.json for Aric's Mod (Conquest) Meant to help assist with renaming files in a portrai...
started by IsaacG Feb 23, 2022
17 replies
Unlike my other poast which I admit, are rather trivial, this one may help those neat freaks like myself out there. Can...
started by Kaito707 20 days ago
1 reply
My mother tongue is not English,The text of this game is barely legible to me,But I really want to play this game,...
started by k123333333 50 days ago
14 replies
So I just got to the point of Cali's Questline where it says : "speak with Cali". I've been trying to find out how for a...
started by TheWombat 24 days ago
2 replies
ex: growth, physical, magic, wits, charisma, sex Why does it take the death of another character in order to gain only a...
started by comuser 26 days ago
6 replies
Hi all, some of the quest or event require special action (require particular class). Any one could share the requiremen...
started by Eivon 38 days ago
2 replies
Landed in this version after having a ton of fun with Strive 1. This is coming out better in basically every way, amazin...
started by Hunter Sugar 52 days ago
9 replies
So I ended up being unkind to Cali and enslaving her. Sometime later she ran away, despite having high loyalty, with wha...
started by Hunter Sugar 54 days ago
6 replies
How do you do code more in? Cause you can easily mod the population number. It's seriously annoying you can only get EIG...
started by Valaso 71 days ago
8 replies
A mod made with the help of zeltop. Faster combat multiplies animation delays by a float. This float is 0 by default and...
started by Smargoos Jun 18, 2022
1 reply
I started a new game and powered through until the elven ritual. Nothing new came up for me, or do I need to travel to a...
started by Noone69 99 days ago
4 replies
When I click get codes, the console has an error message. I cannot obtain the codes. Please help?
started by MysPlayzGamez Oct 28, 2022
1 reply
Spoiler Warning: I’ve become mayor, and got back what Cali lost, I can marry at this point, but her quest is still pen...
started by Kaito707 Oct 19, 2022
8 replies
I'm not new to resource management games, but I do have a hard time learning the best way to do something. I've tried a...
started by asrtrt Sep 28, 2022
7 replies
Old Thread New Thread
started by zeltop Jul 31, 2022
26 replies
It's always bothered me that when one is Hunting for meat the hunter doesn't bring back any Leather, and Vice Versa, as...
started by Naskura Oct 12, 2022
13 replies
Started a new game, can't do anything with a slave without basic servitude. How do you train them to have it? Tried the...
started by pmac64 Aug 23, 2022
4 replies