Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Soulash

Soulash is a fantasy roguelike where you play as a forgotten god set on destroying the world. · By Artur Smiarowski

Help & questions

Topics
21 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Hi my character icon, the @ symbol changed from white to pink and its now changed to red. What is that about? Is it sick...
started by conuil 85 days ago
1 reply
think i got everything else down but i can't for the life of me figure out how to cook
started by skrotar Mar 10, 2021
3 replies
Hi I have a bandage in my inventory, the skill is in the skills book, and I have lost health. How do I use the bandage?...
started by conuil 88 days ago
2 replies
Description : Hold “Left Shift” while hovering pointer over a tile. Open Door: Hit “ y” or “ Y ”button and s...
started by warkow 95 days ago
4 replies
Apparently, your movement changes based on where your character is looking? Have you ever had one of those moments where...
started by Jumpyfoot Mar 10, 2021
1 reply
In most roguelikes you can wait in place by pressing 5 on numpad, or period. Is there any way to recover stamina besides...
started by DragonSlayerBirth Jan 07, 2021
4 replies
I have been through a few towns and found anvils and furnaces, but can not seem to find workbenches and tailor workplace...
started by Samson93 Jul 17, 2019
10 replies
I seem to lose the whetstone permanently when I use the grindstone. I need it while I'm out exploring. Does it become pa...
started by Mushuukyou Jan 10, 2021
5 replies
Greetings, Just saw the new update (0.2.5) and downloaded the full game so I would be at recent update (v0.2.5). Is ther...
started by Red2112 Jul 13, 2019
5 replies
First off, my apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I made a mistake while setting my resolution, and now the menus d...
started by malak_lanfear Nov 16, 2019
2 replies
finally getting around to firing this up after i picked it up a week ago lol. playing on my 2560x1440 monitor though a l...
started by Eduardolicious Jul 18, 2019
3 replies
Hi, I'm playing on the most recent update (2.4) and i seem completely unable to use the Z level function of the game. Wh...
started by InaneData Jul 06, 2019
4 replies
i played the demo and actually enjoyed it alot more than i thought i would so when money isnt so tight i think ill pick...
started by jono56667 Jul 07, 2019
7 replies
Hi there! So I almost reached Level 25, I think I killed everyone important and did uncover all the important regions...
started by wolfengange Jul 06, 2019
4 replies
I never knew zombies slept until I created a necromancer in the game and when it came time of needing them to defend me...
started by thecoldembrace Jul 03, 2019
1 reply
Hai, Will there be a mac version of this game in the future? Thanks!
started by 42yeah Jun 26, 2019
2 replies
I love this game and i Know its brutal and permadeath which i love, I'm not being against it just wondering if i can sur...
started by vitokin Jun 23, 2019
3 replies
It stops it at the end of downloading saying theres a trojan virus with it mor specifically Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml th...
started by ultamathule Jun 23, 2019
4 replies
I found a cabin by some road i want to close the door to rest ;o
started by vitokin Jun 22, 2019
3 replies
What's the early-game method for wood to craft arrows? I've managed a stone axe and cut down some trunks to logs "[" but...
started by Beetlecat May 05, 2019
3 replies