Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Soulash

Soulash is a fantasy roguelike where you play as a forgotten god set on destroying the world. · By Artur Smiarowski

Improvements & suggestions

Topics
48 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
This thread will be primarily intended for collecting ideas and brainstorming (hah) on environmental interactions you'd...
started by Rebelbeta Jul 08, 2019
23 replies
I recently acquired the game after having seen a twitch stream of it. Really liking it so far but there's only one thing...
started by MystRunner 4 days ago
1 reply
WASD with turning feels very slow in comparison to numpad movement, it also makes things a little more finicky for me. C...
started by qwFaTE 47 days ago
3 replies
hehehe, j/k. I do want to know if multiplayer is on the dry erase board (things to do next year) or trashbin (impossible...
started by warkow 91 days ago
1 reply
wouldn't that be absolutely fantastic to see?
started by skrotar Mar 11, 2021
1 reply
1. Could you please rebind "Keypad 5" and such to "KP 5"? These keybindings tend to overlap across multiple icons and th...
started by MrGRAV3 Jan 23, 2021
2 replies
I've got a 4k monitor. that more or less makes the game unplayable since there doesnt appear to be any form of UI scalin...
started by plaguewolf Jan 05, 2021
No replies yet
Looks cool but I am only running Debian. Is there any chance of a Linux build?
started by MartensCedric May 05, 2019
6 replies
Would like to be able to set it so the game doesn't auto minimise when the screen is not the primary focus.
started by JesterArke Apr 20, 2020
2 replies
any plans on adding game to steam?
started by ulgrash Apr 22, 2020
1 reply
Currently I can find no perceivable reason to use two-handed weapons over one-handed weapons, so I have made a list of t...
started by Samson93 Aug 07, 2019
3 replies
When I first started playing Soulash I noticed I could butcher fish people, but not other kinds of people. I guess becau...
started by Samson93 Aug 03, 2019
2 replies
Currently the way that spells work in 0.2.6 is that spells require a person to gain the level requirement for it, and be...
started by barlth Jul 27, 2019
2 replies
Well there's a bit of talk of possibly there being new races upcoming (or for people to mod them in), so here's a possib...
started by barlth Jul 30, 2019
1 reply
I'm not sure if it'd be possible, but spells that effect huge areas of the map could be an interesting feature. Unlike n...
started by barlth Jul 27, 2019
1 reply
A feature that would be very much loved is if casting a spell on certain objects would produce different results dependi...
started by barlth Jul 26, 2019
3 replies
This as a composite proposal of my own ideas, as well as those entertained by Barlth, Artur, and other members of the co...
started by Samson93 Jul 26, 2019
2 replies
(Please correct me if there is already a repair system available, I could not find any options for it on damaged items o...
started by Samson93 Jul 17, 2019
1 reply
This is a complex topic so I figured it could use it's own thread. After having done a couple of runs with necromancer h...
started by Rebelbeta Jul 16, 2019
2 replies
During battle when a weapon breaks, another weapon/tool is auto-equipped. I don't like this, often an axe or even a knif...
started by DeadStack Jul 14, 2019
2 replies
Can we please have a map legend. I watched that video you linked to regarding early play difficulties. And he commented...
started by DeadStack Jul 13, 2019
2 replies