Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

RPG in a Box

Easily create 3D grid-based, voxel-style RPGs and adventure games! · By Justin Arnold

Help and Support

Topics
28 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Hello Justin. I'm Ofihombre. Can you fit the battle feedback (damage, exp., level up) for also first person camera? It's...
started by Ofihombre 77 days ago
No replies yet
Hello Justin & other, when I saw the manual from v0.5 of RPG in a Box, it explained about the minimap, but it wasn't inc...
started by Ofihombre Jun 03, 2019
5 replies
FATAL ERROR: The game executable doesn't work in v0.5.1, literally crashing nothing else open and close.
started by Ofihombre Jul 11, 2019
1 reply
Hello, I'm Ofihombre, do you remember me? Ok, first of all, I congratulate you for releasing version 0.5 of the RPG in a...
started by Ofihombre Jun 02, 2019
3 replies
Is it possible to move around in the script editor and map editor without using the scroll bars?
started by KingOfTheAce Jun 03, 2018
1 reply
Hi there, I downloaded this engine a long time ago, and still cannot get an actual game to run from it. What am I doing...
started by Kirk Markarian Mar 18, 2018
1 reply
Is it possible to create a boss that is larger than the player's 16X16 area?
started by Moosefoo Nov 21, 2017
4 replies
Hi there, just bought it and downloaded it. Works nice, although I had to go with my windows machine since it doesn't li...
started by elwiz Oct 03, 2017
3 replies
An interesting issue - I was able to make a very basic level, basically my player on some tiles. I was able to export th...
started by Kirk Markarian Jun 18, 2017
No replies yet
Again you left with the error that the screen goes black on moving to the next map, even if you put the fade in & out. Y...
started by Ofihombre Apr 20, 2017
1 reply
The patch 0.3.9.16.2 fixed the new game button and load well as a new game, but in Continue and Credits buttons, still n...
started by Ofihombre Mar 24, 2017
2 replies
Hi! I've noticed two small display bugs: Sometimes dialogue boxes don't display the text they contain. It's no big deal...
started by lectronice Feb 07, 2017
3 replies
Hi Justin, I noticed a pair of errors in the lighting. In the tiles, when you turn the camera to the south, it comes out...
started by Ofihombre Feb 05, 2017
2 replies
Hi! Sometimes when editing complex scripts like the one I posted yesterday, the script editor lags quite a lot, and may...
started by lectronice Dec 21, 2016
4 replies
Hi! I'm currently setting up a scene in rather unusal way where the player is inside a chest with a NPC. The map is the...
started by lectronice Jan 11, 2017
2 replies
Hi! I suddenly remembered my PocketCHIP runs a Debian-based OS... So I tried to launch Nékromegà, but I have in fact n...
started by lectronice Dec 24, 2016
4 replies
Hi! I'm testing export to Linux and Mac, but I get this message for the latter: Required folder "Game.app" is missing fr...
started by lectronice Dec 13, 2016
8 replies
Hi there! So I've been diving into scripts, mostly for dialogues, and opening / closing things like doors, curtains, che...
started by lectronice Nov 19, 2016
4 replies
Hi! I think I've found a bug which took me quite a while to understand. Apparently, the On Load Script only works for th...
started by lectronice Dec 13, 2016
3 replies
Hi! Quick bug report: I've tried several times to copy an expression from an Evaluate Condition function, to paste it in...
started by lectronice Dec 05, 2016
7 replies