The WebGL version is structured for Android and iPhone, and it becomes unnecessary when someone uses a PC with the keyword. Could you make a downloadable version for PC (for what they aren't players of the massive group)?
Recent community posts
The duck plays the blues, and the graphics are a glitch by itself, and they are very unstable.
It looks like the duck would have taken a lot of drugs, causing those effects to have hypnotic effects on the graphics.
After a year of absence from the previous version, Vloxelworld is now return to loaded with a good variety of updates on the alpha v0.6 following in this list:
- Is also available in Mac & Linux
- Added a Skybox
- Added a Bats, more music & sound effects
- Added Main Menu & Pause Menu
- Fixed some maps, and added news: Bitrock Dungeon & Dungeon Passage, etc.
- Fixed the problem of the battles, and now they work well (most times).
- You can rotate the camera with the right mouse button
- You can save & load the game
Castlevania but in sword. The curiosity is that the clouds at the beginning, look like the clouds from the game "Fix-It Felix jr.": http://files.arianchen.de/fix_it_felix_jr.zip
And the bugs are that the enemies bugged when being in the edges in the ground, And the longer is in the air, the double jump is less effective.
It's already start to see poor quality Pico-8 games, Almost everyone else who played, had at least good gameplay, and made very good use of the graphic potential. But like all things, what start well, ends badly, because it spends more.