Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Music & Audio

Topics
422 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
Title says it all. If you have a favorite track(s) also list it! I'll start: https://soundcloud.com/leafo Most of this m...
started by leafo Dec 15, 2015 Last page
221 replies
This list of Free/Royalty Free samples was compiled from a few sources and reposted in few other places for people looki...
started by Sysop-Delco Dec 15, 2015
16 replies
Hi everyone, I've created over 2000 tracks of music and sound effects that you are welcome to freely use in your games...
started by Eric Matyas Jun 07, 2016 Last page
379 replies
Hi all! I'm starting a series where each week i upload a free rpg / fantasy (and possibly more genres in the future) mus...
started by Fictium Sound Design 32 days ago
4 replies
Hi guys I'm Jason, a music composer for video games and I'm looking to collaborate with aspiring professionals in the vi...
started by Magma Con Productions 19 hours ago
No replies yet
Hi there As the title suggest I am a musician and sound designer (with my own little studio). I build my own instruments...
started by Moth Version 2 days ago
No replies yet
Hello game devs! If you are looking for oldschool sound effects for your animals and creatures, check out this pack! The...
started by Archizer 4 days ago
No replies yet
Joe Wilson | Sound Designer Joe Wilson | Sound Designer @NLTG__ PREVIOUS WORK Lights, Camera Slaughter by Disrate Studio...
started by Joe Wilson | Sound Designer 5 days ago
No replies yet
when i play my game Laser Rage on itchio sometimes i hear these weird out of the blue skuff mark like sounds that random...
started by macha777 13 days ago
No replies yet
Hello everyone, My name is Terence and I'm a sound designer/composer looking to join dev teams and game jams and have so...
started by Terencet 15 days ago
No replies yet
Website: www.eoraudio.com Hey! My name is Emer, I'm a freelance Sound Designer, Foley Artist, Dialogue Editor and Mixer...
started by EOR_Audio 21 days ago
No replies yet
If anyone needs a final boss theme for their video game, I have a free one. All that I ask is that you link my Soundclou...
started by MegaProgramGuy 21 days ago
No replies yet
Hey guys. My name is Liam, I'm a composer and sound designer looking to find a team for game jams. I'm starting out in t...
started by liamwernermusic 35 days ago
2 replies
Hello, I would like to share my portfolio and let you know that I'm looking for projects to be a part of as a composer...
started by fcanerdogan 25 days ago
1 reply
Hi all! I decided to make a small preset pack for Vital, inside there's 6 pads and 2 plucked keys, it's completely free...
started by SanctussyntH 27 days ago
No replies yet
Hello world, Thanks for coming by, hope you are having a wonderful day! We are a group of musicians trying to do our par...
started by CompozerJun May 18, 2021
10 replies
Hello, I am starting out as a sound designer and i want to learn how to implement the sounds into the game with unity/Ww...
started by crabbypops 34 days ago
No replies yet
Hello, my name is Minjae Kim majoring Contemporary Writing and Production in Berklee College of Music. I don't have expe...
started by mkartist 36 days ago
No replies yet
Still available to work ! Take a look a this World music / epic trailer I made for Escape from Naraka :
started by Edgarlerouge 39 days ago
2 replies
Im a producer from Los Angeles looking to get my chops up implementing sounds and get some stuff on my reel. Would love...
started by alexemami 44 days ago
3 replies
Hey, it's Andrew. I'm hoping to post some more content on here if there's an appetite for it - I've done a couple of FMO...
started by BeatTherapy 44 days ago
No replies yet
Hey guys. My game, microCosmik released on Monday and I wanted to give a few days to allow people to play through before...
started by subverse 44 days ago
No replies yet