Unfortunately this took longer then expected. I made some simple changes, but this affected much more things then expected. So I had to fix all of it before I could release. And then I got sick, so that sucked. Anyway it should all be done now. For the next prototype I'll try to come up with some new enemies and/or weapons.
- On some (older) machines, the first prototype was running way to slow.
- Small issue which could cause the player to get stuck in the walls.
- Jetpack particles spawned at a wrong position when being sucked into a portal. Due to the speed this was hardly noticeable though ;)
- The size of the mooncave has been reduced from 80+ rooms to 50.
- The number of rocketparts is now 20 instead of 24.
- Changed the parallax background settings.
- Changed the appearance of the background mist fx and moved it to the front as part of the fog of war.
- The searchlight got a little bigger and it's appearance changed a little bit
- Instead of using the mousewheel to switch between the 3 weapons slots, you can now also use the 1, 2 and 3 keys to select a different weapon slot.
- Grenades now explode faster.
- Text balloons. The Major can now give the player some small hints or scream like a little baby when getting sucked into a portal.
- Snow/ice cave theme.
- Shoot the green spiky enemies to set them in motion and use them to hurt/destroy other enemies. Be careful not to get hit yourself though.