It's been 2 weeks since the release of the last prototype. Lots of smaller changes have been made. Added a new weapon and also a new enemy. Hopefully I'll be able to release the next prototype as fast as this one, two weeks sounds like a decent interval between releases.
- Rocketparts are no longer destroyed by explosions.
- The Plasmablaster wasn't working correctly when playing with a gamepad.
- Weapons consume more power.
- Also the handgun (equipment when starting a game) now also uses power
- In the previous prototypes recoil only worked while the player wasn't moving. Heavier weapons like the grenade launcher and the shotgun now also cause recoil while moving.
- The small exploding enemies who live in groups, are now a little bit bigger and the color changed to red.
- When entering a room a radar scans the level for rocketparts. If there is a rocketpart in the level, a little icon will be shown in the right-bottom of the screen.
- New weapon: shotgun (shoots 5 particles in one blast)
- New enemy: bouncer (after charging, speeds up and tries to slam into you)