If you'd like to suggest a new feature or changes to an existing feature, please let me know about it here!
Alchemy Story is early in development, which means I'm still adding new features.
This would be cool. I know dev wanted to add character customization, but idk how much/how in depth.
I'm not planning on adding a male player character for now but it is requested a lot so I'll think about it!
Hi! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the game :)
I'll just go through all of your suggestions, hopefully it will answer everything!
1. You will be able to romance the characters later on and date your favorite one.
2. I will definitely add a map and a quest tracker in the next update, it should help with that.
3. I could make it easier to collect everything from the tree, I'll think about how to do that!
4. The forest is still something I'm working on, in the next update there will be a potion energy and special levels that you can reach.
5. Yes! The character customization will be for hair styles and clothes.
6. I think I will make changes more with the moons rather than the seasons, it would fit the alchemy theme well!
7. Yes, I want to make night/day ingredients too.
8. I do want to add familiars in the game but it would be much later in development.
Thank you for playing, I hope you'll share your ideas with me in future updates too! :D
Hi! Thank you so much for playing my game and taking the time to write this, it's really useful!
1. I will definitely add a bigger barn & coop! It will probably be in the next update. You'll be able to use the lumber collected in the forest to build and upgrades things around the map.
2. Yes, I will make those notifications last longer! I didn't realise how short some of them are.
3. The forest is still a work in progress. The main thing that will allow you to progress further is upgrading your axe to lose less energy when cutting down trees. There will also be an energy potion and a hot air balloon to fast travel in the forest.
4. Yes, that would definitely make it smoother and I think I can add it in the game easily!
5. I'm still figuring out which items I want to spawn at night, and the dark moths will be one of those. It's a feature I will add in the future for sure!
6. Yeah I'm still thinking about how I could change the trees to work that way.
7. I'm not sure how to fix that, I think it's mostly an issue if your camera is zoomed out a lot. You can always zoom in when in a building so the camera isn't in the walls. I'll see if I can add something to make it smoother though.
8. Thank you for finding that bug! I'll be sure to fix it soon.
9. I'm sorry you had so much trouble with that! The gifts are useful to boost your affection with a villager, which will unlock quests and events with that villager when it's high enough.
I'm thinking about adding a library in the player's house where you can read about different features if you're missing information about something. It will probably take me a bit of time to complete it but I think it would help new players for sure! Hopefully we will have a wiki to help with that. Thank you again for the feedback! :)
Hi thank you so much!
You'll be able to play the early access and full release versions either here or on Steam if you want! I'm not sure how compatible the different versions will be, I think you would be able to keep playing with the same save but a few things might not be saved properly.
I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed playing the game! :)