Hi! Thank you so much for playing my game and taking the time to write this, it's really useful!
1. I will definitely add a bigger barn & coop! It will probably be in the next update. You'll be able to use the lumber collected in the forest to build and upgrades things around the map.
2. Yes, I will make those notifications last longer! I didn't realise how short some of them are.
3. The forest is still a work in progress. The main thing that will allow you to progress further is upgrading your axe to lose less energy when cutting down trees. There will also be an energy potion and a hot air balloon to fast travel in the forest.
4. Yes, that would definitely make it smoother and I think I can add it in the game easily!
5. I'm still figuring out which items I want to spawn at night, and the dark moths will be one of those. It's a feature I will add in the future for sure!
6. Yeah I'm still thinking about how I could change the trees to work that way.
7. I'm not sure how to fix that, I think it's mostly an issue if your camera is zoomed out a lot. You can always zoom in when in a building so the camera isn't in the walls. I'll see if I can add something to make it smoother though.
8. Thank you for finding that bug! I'll be sure to fix it soon.
9. I'm sorry you had so much trouble with that! The gifts are useful to boost your affection with a villager, which will unlock quests and events with that villager when it's high enough.
I'm thinking about adding a library in the player's house where you can read about different features if you're missing information about something. It will probably take me a bit of time to complete it but I think it would help new players for sure! Hopefully we will have a wiki to help with that. Thank you again for the feedback! :)