- Getting stuck in levels?
Recent community posts
There are some advanced movement techniques required to beat certain floors in the dungeon, like this one:
Most of which center around creative uses of the Dash ability.
Dash grants you a temporary speed boost.
So if you Dash while on the ground, and immediately jump, you will jump farther than usual carrying your momentum into the air; this is called a Jump Cancelled Dash
Combine this with the technique of Dashing while in the air, and you can cross some fairly large gaps.
I can't rate it because only other participants can rate something.
I really like it though!
- As others said objective wasn't clear at first. I kind of liked it though. It was obvious after like 1 second of playing.
- More levels could be nice in the future
- The Satellites only purpose as far as I could tell was to increase chances of hitting the green planet, would have like more development on this idea, like needing to hit multiple green planets at once or something.
- The black holes were cool
- The overall game was fun, it reminded me of playing pool.