Please post your thoughts, reactions, and suggestions to make this game more fun!
Recent community posts
I didn't see this documented anywhere, but there seems to be a big difference in how you Upload your files. Since I already have my builds set up on Google Drive, I used the "Add External Link" method instead of the Big Red Button "Upload Files".
It seems that external links trigger a browser popup, which has been blocked on most browsers for longer than I can remember. In my case, that meant that 90% of the attempts to get my game failed. Not good. I'll be trying the Big Red Button next and hope I get a better conversion rate.
Not sure why you'd use browser popups, but I would suggest putting a warning somewhere for folks that go that route.
Here's what we'd like to know...
What did you like?
What did you dislike?
Is 5 attempts per map too many or too few?
Is 5 lives across the journey too many or too few?
What was confusing?
What was your high score and map level reached?
How long did you play?
Download the files, unzip, and find the .app/.exe to launch
Play the Tutorial. No, really, do that first.
The Mission: kill the boss and use the key he drops to escape through the exit arch
- Replay a map to get the highest score possible, max 5 attempts
- Journey through as many maps as you can, max 5 lives
Increase your score by:
- Bashing crates, lots of crates
- Finding gold
- Killing weak green-labeled enemies to level up so you can kill harder enemies faster
- Using the right type of weapon/armor on each enemy type
- Leveling up
- Finishing the mission with bonus time remaining