- Fixed a bug where the mouse cursor sometimes remains on screen locked to the center
- Tapping left click no longer inches you to the left
- Player Character collider resized to better match visual
- Title screen reworked with Options and Controls menus
- New obstacle added with a center log to assess exploitative strategies
- Support for auto saving and resetting save progress
- Flylights now accumulate between runs as currency
- Flylights can now be turned in for different skins and tints for the rune pattern between runs.
- Sound and music have been added.
- New obstacles added.
- Broken bridge with water hazard to fall into
- Large sleepy fox blocking the path
- A break in the trail where trees have grown in the middle
- Hunter looking to capture Isa, loosely following her movements
- Isa's base speed has been reduced.
- Isa's max speed has been increased.
- Audio Settings added for Master Volume
- Video Options now available to toggle resolution and full screen mode
- Corgi Fox hit box adjusted to be fairer.
- Ledges no longer trap you when falling into them.
- Quitting the game now allows you to quit the game.
- Integrated with Itch.io App to allow users to auto update client.
- Removed ability to reset the save state for further testing.
Patch Notes 1.0.0
- New selectable foxes - Finne the Ruunec Fox and Syla the Runemane.
- Shop menu now contains UI elements for changing foxes.
- Tracker enemy is now a swirling mist.
- Menu UI overhaul to update the style and accommodate selectable foxes.
- Resolutions now display refresh rate in the Video Settings menu.
- Flylights on some tiles now spawn at a random location along the trail.
Patch Notes 1.0.1
- Swirling mist obstacle is more misty, and can be partially seen through at all times.
- Several UI elements have been rescaled and resized for better visibility and useability.
- UI has been rescaled at a base resolution of 1920 x 1080 and should more evenly shrink or expand to compensate for other sizes and aspect ratios.
- Tree obstacles once again fade out again as they approach the camera.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a skin or magic rune pattern would cause an out of range exception.