holy crap I looked at your portfolio and my eyes changed religion
Recent community posts
EDIT: I am all filled up with team-y goodness for this jam, but please feel free to contact me if you are interested in future projects! :y
I am a soundtrack/SFX composer looking for a team that needs one!
1. Introduction: Hey! I'm Tony, and I am looking for an individual/team that might already have developers, but would like a composer to join the fray and make a soundtrack! I also love storytelling and can help with the development of plot/writing or character design!
2. Skills: I have experience writing songs within time constraints, and I write & produce all my own content. I've mixed my own EP, and am about to enter senior research focusing on a performance themed around Tourettes, ADHD, OCD, and other psychiatric disorders.
Logic Pro X (my baby)
Amadeus/Audacity (for editing)
Basic iPhoto/iMovie garbage
Sony Vegas Pro
Here is a playlist of pieces that exemplify my personality for a game jam:
Bounce around my portfolio and check out some other longer pieces! Also here are a few of my art pieces I'm using as a baseline for my senior research:
5. Contact: You can email me at email@example.com, and PM me on the Slack chat @saucyfaucet!
6. Other: Having someone work with you to make a soundtrack that matches your tone ends up sounding WAY better than being forced to choose from random royalty-free content. I'm a passionate little twerp and video games are neat. Thanks for checking me out!
1) Ahhh hey, I'm Tony! I'm a 21 year old college senior studying Digital Arts, focusing on Audio Recording and Production. I'm here looking to join a team to provide soundtracking and SFX!
2) I did not do the last jam, nor any game jam before, so I'm a totally new scared little baby. I'm joining because I really want to collaborate with passionate people and put my composing-in-a-time-limit skills to the test!
3) Jak 3 is my favorite game of all time, and I adore all sandbox/open world games. However, the games that inspire me most are things like Covetous and Loved, little flash games that have an insane amount of powerful storytelling bottled up, like holy crap
4) I have a little experience composing songs and SFX for a friend's game, but I'd like to be much more involved with the game's development and get a strong understanding of the attitude of the game. I have no game development experience, but I love stories and character quirks and such, and can help with writing!
5) I an extremely involved in the Magic: The Gathering community and adore the game to death. My favorite thing to do in the world is go on stage and perform improv comedy with my team at school every week. Also Iron Giant was such a good movie. Like, it's reeeeeallly good.
6) No seriously, do you want to watch Iron Giant? Right now?
7) That's cool, that's cool.
8) You sure?