I've found this game very addicting! Nice theme and use of HTML instead of an over-powered web gaming framework.
Some observations if you're looking for bugfixes/improvements:
- You can't disable a Misc shop entry if you don't presently have as much money as it costs daily, meaning you can't prevent yourself from going bankrupt and resetting to homeless if you don't catch it in time. Instead, you should always be able to disable shop entries.
- It would be nice if the various tabs gave you some indication that a change has occurred, e.g., on your certain birthdays in the Amulet tab or when a new job/skill/item becomes available in their respective tabs. So much as highlighting the tab in faint orange would suffice.
- Auto-learn and (to a lesser degree) auto-promote have significant delay before activating. Why don't these trigger immediately upon completing a level?
- I second Spychopat and Anonymous-02's opinion that auto-learn should switch to the (non-skipped) skill that will complete the soonest, or specifically the skill with the least (Xp left) / (Xp/day).
- Clicking on a job/skill when auto-promote or auto-learn is on should either (a) disable their respective auto or (b) leave it on but not update the selected job/skill until its level completes.