Hi Netbug009 - Thank you for your observations. I will put them on my todo-list for the game. Can't give you a date of an update, as I'm working on other projects at the moment.
Recent community posts
After months of development, ThrustMe is finally finished and released on PC.
You play as a pilot in a rescue lunar lander, trying to rescue stranded astronauts in deep caves on 100 different planets. It sounds easy, but it's not! :)
Let me know what you think of the gameplay video and the game itself.
- Procedurally generated expanding 2D universe
- Thousands of different ship brands you can fly
- Numerous upgrades to your ships to help in your adventure
- Interact with a lot of different NPC's and follow their daily routines
- Help local enforcement in keeping planets safe
- Stock market - Buy and sell shares to increase your wealth
- Reveal the story of an ancient alien race long gone
Right now it's a very early alpha of the game, featuring hyperjumps, trading, fighting and bountyhunting. Approx. 30-35% of the game is done. So many features still on the drawing board and so little time :)
Hope you will try it out and help me improving the game. Thank you for your time :)
Great to hear it has solved your problem!! PHEW! Missions aren't done yet - Mostly just a testing placeholder for now. But later on, you'll have plenty of different missions to help you earn a lot of cash. The idea (and as it was in the original Elite) is that you have to start small and grow bigger and bigger, by buying low and selling high. You can also change your ship to one with a bigger compartement hull (at a lower speed) to be able to buy more at once.
Thanks you very much for the stats.txt :) - It will help me in my optimizations. Pirating is still a bit dull. You are able to kill traders, but you can't collect from them yet. This is currently in my pipeline and will be released together with the next demo.