I like to think I'm pretty good at art. I drew my avi, and I'm happy to show off other stuff
Recent community posts
Hi Soliac, I've only made a couple of games (And not on anywhere available).
I'm happy to say hi too! I can't teach much on game making, but I'm pretty handy at C++ myself! I like to think that I know a few things about art, too, or at least techniques for it.
Been trying to look for inspiration for the jam, so I looked up a bunch of themes autumn has in itself. Some of these may be almost repetitions of the same thing with just a little tweak but oh well :)
(Odd enough, 'spiritual' or 'dream' meaning websites are good for the kind of abstract concept as 'autumn')
- no need to take care of things, being rather than doing
- BALANCING DARKNESS WITH LIGHT (Equinox)
- LETTING GO (burdens, doubts, grieving, and any emotions that limits your ability from moving on)
- ACKNOWLEDGING IMPERMANENCE
- old fading away, new not yet revealed
- Coming of the end
- approaching hibernation
- from hot to cooler
- harvest and leaves falling