dungeon decorator v. 1 update
things are coming along! i've done most of the heavy lifting, and am working on integrating the new text tools into the editor and adding a couple of much requested features. as soon as everything's working i'll post the new version publicly!
estimated release date: later this week.
- signs - working! still need some editor tools
- characters with dialogue
- environmental text - working!
expanded character roster
- platformer character (moves along ground + jumps) - working!
- crawly (moves along ground) - working!
- bat (flies, ricochets off of walls) - working!
- shuttle (nongravitational, path guided by environment) - working!
- chicken imp (flaps to fly short distances, like flywrench / birds in joust) - working!
- all characters can either be autonomous, or player controlled - on the to do list
- revamped save format (more human readable, also can store environmental text)
- pushing tiles (can be used for water currents / wind / one way passages / gravity zones) - working!
- ladders - in progress