Wow, very nice! I would've never thought a fan game of my unfinished speed farmers game would exist :)
Recent community posts
It will be available on itch.io, but I'm not sure when I'll have the time to work on it.
Just tested the old build on windows 10, and it's spacebar to "buy" stuff when you have enough money.
Are you playing on windows? Might be a weird bug in this old version. Normally, when you have enough coins (shown on the green tile), you can buy the stuff in the shop by clicking one of the action buttons.
Unfortunately, I don't know if I still have the old build here somewhere to fix this issue (new build will be a complete remake).
- I think you need to just pick up the items when you have enough money
- The thing in between was a little secret, it's a toilet. You can use one of the action buttons to "poop" if you waited long enough, you can use this on plowed land to decrease the grow time of placed crops.
The game is currently in a pretty bad state. I was planning an update that completely overhauls the game but I still need to find the time to do this...
Thanks for playing!
Hi! Currently deleted because I wasn't able to work on my games anymore . I still have a discord for my other in-progress game powercity 9000 though. Might make a new one in the future for sf. You can still place discussions on the discussion board of this game if you want to request features or give feedback, I'll appreciate it :)
It's local multiplayer, maybe I didn't specify it enough on the game page, going to change that. The game is unfinished and has bugs, so I might come back to this game in the future.
You can connect 2 controllers to play local multiplayer. :) (Or one, long time ago that I played...)
What is Powercity 9000?
Powercity 9000 is a casual simcity like game, where you can build your city freely. The game aims to be a good city building simulator, but also a fun little game.
Feedback, chat and news
You can join the chat about Powercity 9000 on Discord. You can talk about bugs, problems, future updates, modding... here, so be sure to join it if you want!
You can also leave feedback in the comments. All feedback is welcome!
- Creative mode, where you can build your city without limits.
- Population counter, so you can see how many people live in your city.
- Sound effects
- Cool isometric pixelart style & nice GUI
- You can mod the game, so you can add buildings/objects/change textures.
- More objects
- Bug fixes
- New main menu graphics
- More modding features (ex: object placement restriction)
- More coming each new update!
Planned features (Full version)
- Survival mode where you must survive by managing resources and keeping the population happy.
- Many more buildings/objects/tiles/...
- Good music and better sound effects
- Different language support and custom language modding
Is it free?
You can play alpha v1.3.1 and all the versions before that for free. You can buy the game and support the devs. Buying the game gives you access to all the current versions, including future ones!
Do you get an error log or something when you start the game? I'll try to help you and fix the problem.
EDIT: Did you try the installer? I included an installer for when the game doesn't work.
Xhite, do you still have the crash? If yes, contact me on twitter and I'll send you an installer & see if that works.
EDIT: You can download the latest version (alpha v1.3.1) for an installer.
I don't have github, and my game doesn't create reports, so I don't know how you got the report....
Do you have twitter? You can PM me, because it's easier to talk about it there.
It's a very weird problem that you have, and I just checked alpha v1.2.1 again and it seems fine. Do you know what created the report? Can you send me a link to the github post?
EDIT 2 (EDIT 1 deleted): I found your github post, I found out that the itch.io app created the report, and I can see weird errors in the report. I tried the game on the itch.io app and it works fine. I'll try to solve your problem. I think it has to do something with XNA.
Sorry for your problem! Follow these steps for a possible fix:
- Look if your antivirus is not blocking the game/ deleting files.
- Redownload the game
- Are you on windows?
- Reply to this comment or PM me on twitter.
I'm happy to help! Let's hope that it's not a big problem...
I don't know about the alpha v1 problem. That's an old version and it can contain some crashing bugs/problems.