I don't own a laptop with trackpoint, so it will be hard to test it. Will try to find some solution online that can fix it, but can't guarantee it.
Recent community posts
Hey there, thanks for the feedback, the thing is, there is a infinite amount of work to be done in the app, so i really depend of users like you to tell me what is the places that really need fixes so i can put those problems on top of my TODO list.
I always knew that the file explorer was problematic, but now i can put this to be fixed sooner since users like you are having so much trouble with it.
The app running in the background is something i didn't noticed, will try to fix it in the next version as well
Hey there. Thanks for the feedback, i will try to make it less confusing in the future, but for now i will try to explain it here:
Save as Prefab:
This work like this. You made all the adjustments to your animation, you like the result. So you press this button and create a name for it. Let's say "Jumping around". Now you can mess with all the animation values and if you want to go back to your old animation just press the "Jumping around" button. This way you can save multiple animations for your image.
This will save all your modifications and animations so you can close the app and load it again another time. Only the animations created using the "Save as Prefab" button are saved, the animation you was messing around while saving won't be saved, so remember to save it as a prefab before saving the file.
Load a image:
After saving a file, you can press the "Load image" button to open it again, if the image is not showing, this might be a bug, so let me know.
So, to create and save a file from scratch:
- Open gallery and select a image
- Draw shapes
- Render the image, create a animation using the configurations
- Save the animation as a prefab
- Go back to the first screen
- Press the Save Image button and set a name
- Load the image again pressing "Load Image" if you want
This does seen to be a bug. Can you upload the two layers .png so i can try to see what is going on?
Just in case, i will leave here how it work.
- Take this pic, open in photoshop, paint.net or any other image editor.
- Cut the hair, add to a new layer. Must have a transparent background.
- Save each layer as a .png image. The hair layer must have a transparent background. Both .png files must have the same width and height.
- In the background layer. Add the full image without the hair.
- In the second layer, add the hair.
In the next version, it will be a few improvements for the layers. Like adding transparency and changing the Z index of each layer.
Hey there, glad you are liking the app. Lets see.
1) Yes, the poke/touch got a lot of modifications, i like the idea of putting a tweak setting, will add this to the next version since is something easy to do.
2) This is truly a major problem from the app, not your hardware. Right now i am trying to improve this, plus already added a bunch of new stuff.
In the future I want to create a way to record perfect loop animations, but it easier said than done.
Hey there, i made a judgment error once i released my tool.
I wanted my tool to have a free version and a paid version.
So in the settings I made the tool to be free ("$0 or donate") and created two files:
1 - The free version
2 - The paid version with the button "Set a different price for this file" checked and a price of $4.99
This worked very well, but now if I try to put the price higher than $4.99 all the previous buyers lose the ability to download the file unless they pay more money.
There is a way that i can change the price of the paid version without my previous buyers losing the download option?
Ok, i guess I understand now what you mean by the layers opacity. Will put this to my list, to add in the next version.
I can release the camera to go to 180º, is just limited because the more angle you put, the more distortion appear in the image.
Yes, the tools visualization need a lot of work, i am already working in that, gonna redo most of the tools to show how it work with them.
Ok, lots of stuff, hehe. Lets see:
I really liked the wallpaper engine, didn't know that it could to this kinda of stuff. AndWooble is very nice, is simple but does a good job.
I don't understand your suggestion for layers. They it is now, you have a layer with the head: add the eye effect. Have another layer with the body: add the hips effect. Have a background png at the back of all. 3 PNG in 3 layers. You can also work with a single layer with a .png ou .jpeg. Do you mean adding some alpha to the layers that are not selected? This is in my TODO list.
"I figured out that You made it so that if the line is pointing up"
What line you are talking about? Sorry, i got a little confused in this. But yes, the image is 3D, making full 3D models would create so much work that it would be better just to get Blender and make a 3D model. But sure, it could create a 2D model with a lot more depth. But this require a lot of more work in the tool.
You can't see in 360º, but you can use WASD to se about 180º
For the hip, the color of the circle show where more strength will be applied, see the tooptip while hovering. It does use 3D like the other tools. But it does need more work to show it better how to set it up.
You can also try to learn a bit of After Effects, is a great tool for animation and can do some stuff like in wallpaper engine.
Hey, for now this is the best place, but i will change the comments to a small forum, since itchio let me do it. Since the comments get hidden, I will wait a day for the change so you can see my replies. I not using Reddit right now, since time is really limited, but maybe in the future.
I shall try to answer your questions.
- Artifact clashes, this is a big problem for now, i am still trying to think of a way to remove them. This is why there is a few shapes with two center points, instead of having two overlapping shapes, create one with two centers. For now the best way is to put shapes that overlay in different layers.
- The hip tool and the hair tool do need more work. And better explanation. For now let me see if a can make it a little clearer.
- The default one: It create a movement from Dir to -Dir, being the center circle, the point that have more movement.
- Hip Dir: It the same of the default hip, but if have a fallout of force from a side to another. So one side will not move at all. This create a more smooth movement.
- Double Hip: It's the same from the default one, but it will have two center circles, this points will have the bigger depth, this is to fix for now the artifacts clashes.
- How the layers work:
- Select a layer
- The screen only show the .png from that layer, other layers will be hidden.
- Select a .png file with transparent background
- Put shapes if you want
- Select another layer, the screen will hide all the stuff from the previous layer
- Select another .png with trans. background.
- Layers work better if all the image have the same width and height.
- If you find any similar program let me know, i would like to check hem out as well.
Ow ye, i actually forgot about this shadow as well, will add the option to disable it in the next update. Thanks!
And thank you for all the feedback! Is always good to know that someone is liking the app.
No problem, feedback is always welcomed, so don't feel bad to keep suggesting stuff.
Will try to address all your suggestions:
- Saving/Loading project should already being working with the "Save Image" and "Open gallery", but it still need some improvement, it also save the prefabs, so you don't need to configure the image each time. Unless you meant something else.
- Copy and paste is a good idea, as well as flip shapes. Will add this to the TODO list.
- Saving and loading shapes is a good idea, but first i need to redo some code on how the shapes configurations work, it is already in the TODO list, so you can configure each shape individually.
- Delete shape is already coming in the new Beta version, just select a shape and press delete. Undo/redo is in my list, mostly likely it will be working soon.
Thanks for the feedback and complements, thanks both of you for your support.
Edit: Beta version just got released, you can turn on the shadow in the "Shadows" menu. And turn off vignette in the "Post Effects" menu.
I am glad you are enjoying the app, it seen i forgot to add the option to disable shadows in the newer version , my bad.
This gradient circle is called vignette, since you requested, I will add a option to disable it in the newest version.
A beta version will be released in a few days, it will have some unfinished new stuff, but you can download it to have this two options you want, until a stable release is made.
Just got around to play SCP clicker. Is really fun, I do have some feedback.
1) The game is to much fast-paced. I don't even understand the mechanics yet and i already have 3 buttons to buy stuff. Once i understand a little the mechanics, i already have 7 buttons to choose from. I would add more time between new buttons, so i can read and understand each one before a new one is open.
2) Improve the graphics. Find some CC0 graphics and add more eye candy for the game.
Other than that, a great project.
Thanks for the suggestions!
I will try to fix the touch and grab as soon as I can. The Cam Move problem should be a easy fix, will work on it as well.
I agree with more jiggle options, i most likely will focus on those once the bugs are fixed. I also have in mind some neat new features, but will take some time to make those.
Can you please elaborate your suggestion to select an area for the jiggly? Like having different settings for each area?
Feel free to suggest any new effects that you may find cool, i can try to add them as well. Thanks for the support!
- Quality now affect the generated mesh quality, so on Fantastic setting, the mesh will be of great quality, but it may slow down the fps. (Original quality is in good quality)
- Fixed some stuff in the "Load Image" option, now it can be used all the tools
- Changed a little the Effects menu, so it work better in bigger monitor resolution.
- Minor change in the fluids.
- Improved record quality for WebM
- Recording resolution can be changed with the "U" hotkey
- Further improvement to fluid
- Effect force can be changed
- Effect speed can be changed
- Improved Fluid render and collisions
- Fluid test (Point with mouse, hold E)
- Record can be done in GIF or WebM Format (R or T)
- Added the option to set the Z index
- You can record WebM files using the T and Y keys
- Effects can be added with the hotkeys 0-9
- You can now access the gallery with saved images from the app
- Created a WEBGL Client, currently it can only show one image per player.
- There is a new "Save image" Button to show the image latter on the WEBGL player.
- To Use It:
- Set up the image the way you want it.
- Save the image with the "Save Image" button
- Go to "3DImages" folder and find the created image
- Copy the image.png and data.json files to the "3DImage" folder in the client.
- Open index.html and test it out.
Hey there. There was quite a few updates after i made the Save/Load tool and i forgot to update it, sorry about that, i will try to fix it as soon as i can.
Giving more options for the Cam. Move is a good ideia, i will add this as well.
Been some time that i wanted to do more tools than the ellipse one, but is a little complex so i currently working in some easier stuff before getting to that. Right now i am trying to make it work with SteamVr, is a little hard because i don't have any Vr gadget, but i getting some progress.
I didn't made the first time to save the On/Off effects, but wil try to add this once i fix the save/load
You mean removing the white space in the left and right of the picture? I think i can manage, i will have to change some stuff in the code, so i can take a little time.
For now i improved the quality of the record, and you can chose the resolution. Gonna keep working on it later.