There is tons of bots who scan newgrounds and upload the game in their own sites. If you got frontpage, prepare for your game to pop up in more sites. Be happy that this bot made a copy for your itchio link, if the link is in the comments most bots probably won't.
Recent community posts
Not yet. It is easy to add this to the particles, so i can add it on the next update.
For the overlay, i can give it a try for customization, but no promises.
Next version should appear this week, with the png bug fixed and hopeful a new image selector.
Thanks for the feedback, this really help me a lot.
- -GUI translucency: Definitely can, will try to make something to help to look under the lines.
- -Select photo: Yes, it been suggested, i was trying to make ctrl+c/ctrl+v but it involve a lot more work than it look like. Right now i am trying to use a better file selector.
- Photos Scroll: Noted. Will try to fix it, thanks!
- PNG export: Yep, the alpha is glitched, will fix it in the next release.
Please keep the feedback coming, thanks!
Hey there, just released the version, unfortunate the png sequence still have some problems with the alpha, but it would be a few days until i manage to fix it, so for now there is this beta release.
Wow, thanks for the buy! For the .png sequence i am 99% sure i can add a transparent background, for the gif will try to see what i can do.
Next week most likely will release the new version.
One of my objectives is to people use the animations in their own projects (like you) so feel free to give any idea or feedback.
Hey there. Thanks for the support!
Sadly, part of the lack of attention to the project is because i don't have time to promote the project, but once there is a decent build the plan is to release on steam and do a little promotion.
Progress is slow but steady. I'm almost finishing a new build that fix a lot of annoying bugs and add a (Beta) 3D lighting mode.
In this new version the "Record perfect loops" tool is improved, so this will be good for your novel. If you find any bugs with it after release please report in here.
Does mp4 support transparent background? I will have to research this.
Gif does not support transp. bg yet, but i will see if is easy to implement, and try to add it to the next release.
Thanks for the tip of forcing the key to be claimed.
There is the email list, but itchio states that is only for problems with payment, i don't think is correct to use for anything other than that.
I can send a collective email to all buyers, but there is no way to send a single key to each one.
Hey there, i am trying to use rewards to give an extra copy of the game for people who already bought the game, but the documentation for rewards is really confusing.
From what i understand, i just need to set a minimum price.
But what happens after i release the reward?
From what I understand, a button will appear in my game page to reclaim the reward if you bought the game. But then what? Does itchio generate a list where i can send code by code? Or i need to ask for the person email? Not sure how this work.
This is a strange bug, but I think i fixed it. soft and full body should be able to overlap without a problem. Will upload a new version in the next half hour
This version also should have touch/grab working and you can use +- on the keyboard for the zoom.
The talking bug is a little more complex to fix, will try to do a update on that soon.
To bad, this is really hard to fix since i don't know what problem is making this happen. Maybe your video card is to old? At last the Unity logo should be appearing at the start, this happen even before the app loads.
You can't manage to make it work, you can request a refund via itchio.
Hey there, can you see if there is any log created in the folder:
Can you also try to run the app in windows mode to see if the problem is not in the resolution.
Finally, does the free version of the app work for you? If so, it can be some modification that happened in a later version and I will try to look into that.
Hey there, thanks for the feedback, the thing is, there is a infinite amount of work to be done in the app, so i really depend of users like you to tell me what is the places that really need fixes so i can put those problems on top of my TODO list.
I always knew that the file explorer was problematic, but now i can put this to be fixed sooner since users like you are having so much trouble with it.
The app running in the background is something i didn't noticed, will try to fix it in the next version as well
Hey there. Thanks for the feedback, i will try to make it less confusing in the future, but for now i will try to explain it here:
Save as Prefab:
This work like this. You made all the adjustments to your animation, you like the result. So you press this button and create a name for it. Let's say "Jumping around". Now you can mess with all the animation values and if you want to go back to your old animation just press the "Jumping around" button. This way you can save multiple animations for your image.
This will save all your modifications and animations so you can close the app and load it again another time. Only the animations created using the "Save as Prefab" button are saved, the animation you was messing around while saving won't be saved, so remember to save it as a prefab before saving the file.
Load a image:
After saving a file, you can press the "Load image" button to open it again, if the image is not showing, this might be a bug, so let me know.
So, to create and save a file from scratch:
- Open gallery and select a image
- Draw shapes
- Render the image, create a animation using the configurations
- Save the animation as a prefab
- Go back to the first screen
- Press the Save Image button and set a name
- Load the image again pressing "Load Image" if you want
This does seen to be a bug. Can you upload the two layers .png so i can try to see what is going on?
Just in case, i will leave here how it work.
- Take this pic, open in photoshop, paint.net or any other image editor.
- Cut the hair, add to a new layer. Must have a transparent background.
- Save each layer as a .png image. The hair layer must have a transparent background. Both .png files must have the same width and height.
- In the background layer. Add the full image without the hair.
- In the second layer, add the hair.
In the next version, it will be a few improvements for the layers. Like adding transparency and changing the Z index of each layer.
Hey there, glad you are liking the app. Lets see.
1) Yes, the poke/touch got a lot of modifications, i like the idea of putting a tweak setting, will add this to the next version since is something easy to do.
2) This is truly a major problem from the app, not your hardware. Right now i am trying to improve this, plus already added a bunch of new stuff.
In the future I want to create a way to record perfect loop animations, but it easier said than done.
Hey there, i made a judgment error once i released my tool.
I wanted my tool to have a free version and a paid version.
So in the settings I made the tool to be free ("$0 or donate") and created two files:
1 - The free version
2 - The paid version with the button "Set a different price for this file" checked and a price of $4.99
This worked very well, but now if I try to put the price higher than $4.99 all the previous buyers lose the ability to download the file unless they pay more money.
There is a way that i can change the price of the paid version without my previous buyers losing the download option?
Ok, i guess I understand now what you mean by the layers opacity. Will put this to my list, to add in the next version.
I can release the camera to go to 180º, is just limited because the more angle you put, the more distortion appear in the image.
Yes, the tools visualization need a lot of work, i am already working in that, gonna redo most of the tools to show how it work with them.
Ok, lots of stuff, hehe. Lets see:
I really liked the wallpaper engine, didn't know that it could to this kinda of stuff. AndWooble is very nice, is simple but does a good job.
I don't understand your suggestion for layers. They it is now, you have a layer with the head: add the eye effect. Have another layer with the body: add the hips effect. Have a background png at the back of all. 3 PNG in 3 layers. You can also work with a single layer with a .png ou .jpeg. Do you mean adding some alpha to the layers that are not selected? This is in my TODO list.
"I figured out that You made it so that if the line is pointing up"
What line you are talking about? Sorry, i got a little confused in this. But yes, the image is 3D, making full 3D models would create so much work that it would be better just to get Blender and make a 3D model. But sure, it could create a 2D model with a lot more depth. But this require a lot of more work in the tool.
You can't see in 360º, but you can use WASD to se about 180º
For the hip, the color of the circle show where more strength will be applied, see the tooptip while hovering. It does use 3D like the other tools. But it does need more work to show it better how to set it up.
You can also try to learn a bit of After Effects, is a great tool for animation and can do some stuff like in wallpaper engine.
Hey, for now this is the best place, but i will change the comments to a small forum, since itchio let me do it. Since the comments get hidden, I will wait a day for the change so you can see my replies. I not using Reddit right now, since time is really limited, but maybe in the future.
I shall try to answer your questions.
- Artifact clashes, this is a big problem for now, i am still trying to think of a way to remove them. This is why there is a few shapes with two center points, instead of having two overlapping shapes, create one with two centers. For now the best way is to put shapes that overlay in different layers.
- The hip tool and the hair tool do need more work. And better explanation. For now let me see if a can make it a little clearer.
- The default one: It create a movement from Dir to -Dir, being the center circle, the point that have more movement.
- Hip Dir: It the same of the default hip, but if have a fallout of force from a side to another. So one side will not move at all. This create a more smooth movement.
- Double Hip: It's the same from the default one, but it will have two center circles, this points will have the bigger depth, this is to fix for now the artifacts clashes.
- How the layers work:
- Select a layer
- The screen only show the .png from that layer, other layers will be hidden.
- Select a .png file with transparent background
- Put shapes if you want
- Select another layer, the screen will hide all the stuff from the previous layer
- Select another .png with trans. background.
- Layers work better if all the image have the same width and height.
- If you find any similar program let me know, i would like to check hem out as well.
Ow ye, i actually forgot about this shadow as well, will add the option to disable it in the next update. Thanks!
And thank you for all the feedback! Is always good to know that someone is liking the app.
No problem, feedback is always welcomed, so don't feel bad to keep suggesting stuff.
Will try to address all your suggestions:
- Saving/Loading project should already being working with the "Save Image" and "Open gallery", but it still need some improvement, it also save the prefabs, so you don't need to configure the image each time. Unless you meant something else.
- Copy and paste is a good idea, as well as flip shapes. Will add this to the TODO list.
- Saving and loading shapes is a good idea, but first i need to redo some code on how the shapes configurations work, it is already in the TODO list, so you can configure each shape individually.
- Delete shape is already coming in the new Beta version, just select a shape and press delete. Undo/redo is in my list, mostly likely it will be working soon.
Thanks for the feedback and complements, thanks both of you for your support.
Edit: Beta version just got released, you can turn on the shadow in the "Shadows" menu. And turn off vignette in the "Post Effects" menu.
I am glad you are enjoying the app, it seen i forgot to add the option to disable shadows in the newer version , my bad.
This gradient circle is called vignette, since you requested, I will add a option to disable it in the newest version.
A beta version will be released in a few days, it will have some unfinished new stuff, but you can download it to have this two options you want, until a stable release is made.
Just got around to play SCP clicker. Is really fun, I do have some feedback.
1) The game is to much fast-paced. I don't even understand the mechanics yet and i already have 3 buttons to buy stuff. Once i understand a little the mechanics, i already have 7 buttons to choose from. I would add more time between new buttons, so i can read and understand each one before a new one is open.
2) Improve the graphics. Find some CC0 graphics and add more eye candy for the game.
Other than that, a great project.