please feel free - if you do, I'd love to watch it! :)
Recent community posts
Nice concept, but unfortunately the very nature of the game means it can get kind of tedious! x_x I did enjoy the ending I got though! Seeing the bus pull up was so satisfying after such a long wait - if only I could figure out how to get on it... :p
Really cute! As a frog lover, this speaks to me. The little pixel frogs are so adorable, and even though there's no real end to the game as far as I can tell, just gathering a tonne of frogs is pretty satisfying!
Hi there, I'm a 2D artist and I'd love to participate in this jam. I'm too busy with other projects to make a whole game for this by myself (at least for now!), but working with a team would be great! If anyone needs an artist for their game, let me know!
For examples of my work, you can check out
my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CasperMashhadi/
my Twitter: https://twitter.com/JaniToad
And for those of you who don't have the time, here's some of my artwork right here!
I've never participated in a bundle before, so I'm not really sure how this stuff actually works! How & when will this be organised? And is there a way to like... Exclusively offer a game via the bundle, and make it unavailable on its own?
This jam looks like a lot of fun, and I'd love to participate with a team! I can contribute art, and possibly some music. You can check my itch.io profile for examples of my work. Hopefully there's someone else out there still looking to take part in a team!
Hi! I'm really looking forward to this jam. Do entries have to be made fully on the day, or can we submit games we've been working on for a while? Because I have a project that would be perfect for this, which I could definitely finish in time! But if that's not allowed, I can come up with something new for this jam. :)
I am an artist/character designer looking for a team!
1. Introduction: howdy, I'm Casper; he/him pronouns; I live in the UK (timezone GMT)! I'm pretty nervous about this because I'm pretty new to it, but I'm hoping to find a nice team to work with.
- 2D illustration
- character design
- writing (amateur)
- photo editing
- voice acting (interested)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Paint Tool SAI
- RPG Maker
- Unity (beginner)
- Unreal Engine 4 (beginner)
- Adventure Game Studio (beginner)
4. Portfolio: Not terribly necessary, but it'd be a good idea to provide examples of things you've done. Don't sweat it if you're a complete beginner!
- some of my artwork: https://www.facebook.com/CasperMashhadi/
- a book I illustrated: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pocket-Guide-Nervous-Networkers/dp/1326594397
- a visual novel I made from scratch in one afternoon: https://janitoad.itch.io/basic-bitch-red-riding-ho...
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- slack: @janitoad
6. Other: I live with depression, which unfortunately does often affect my workflow. I can be very productive in a short space of time, but I'm not great at maintaining that over a longer period of time. Therefore it's probably best if I'm not the sole artist on the team!