I am an artist/character designer looking for a team!
1. Introduction: howdy, I'm Casper; he/him pronouns; I live in the UK (timezone GMT)! I'm pretty nervous about this because I'm pretty new to it, but I'm hoping to find a nice team to work with.
- 2D illustration
- character design
- writing (amateur)
- photo editing
- voice acting (interested)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Paint Tool SAI
- RPG Maker
- Unity (beginner)
- Unreal Engine 4 (beginner)
- Adventure Game Studio (beginner)
4. Portfolio: Not terribly necessary, but it'd be a good idea to provide examples of things you've done. Don't sweat it if you're a complete beginner!
- some of my artwork: https://www.facebook.com/CasperMashhadi/
- a book I illustrated: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pocket-Guide-Nervous-Networkers/dp/1326594397
- a visual novel I made from scratch in one afternoon: https://janitoad.itch.io/basic-bitch-red-riding-ho...
- email: email@example.com
- slack: @janitoad
6. Other: I live with depression, which unfortunately does often affect my workflow. I can be very productive in a short space of time, but I'm not great at maintaining that over a longer period of time. Therefore it's probably best if I'm not the sole artist on the team!