Thanks BobbyTwoHands for your feedback!
It's really important for me get feedback and from something like you that faced similar development issues, well.. it's cool!
0) I think you miss the "you win screen", well.. it's a prototype after all :D
1) Thanks for kind words! I've put some effort in build a sort of "tabletop game" behind the scenes and I believe that this kind of games will benefit from this "living simulation". I've read a book about gameplay design few months ago and found inspiring one of the key points: if you give to players some points to use as "hooks" for imaginations, their mind (your mind too!) will try to fill the gaps and the game will be more fun too!
2) you are absolutely right. This is something that I have to take in considerations for next releases. I want to mix it with "tag system" so special tags or traits will gave to particular NPCs more resistance (or not) to your powers. I have the feeling that also slow down the simulation behind a little bit will give player time to observe NPCs movements, what do you think about this point ?
3) thanks for feedback about this! I need for sure improve "simulation feedback" to players, so colour-coded messages are a good point too
4) yes, it will be on next release! Quests will be a key point "soon" (tm) when all key elements wil be in place
5) nice catch! I never considered before to change city's description, thanks!
Thanks again for feedback, feel free to add any ideas!