Hi againt, I will provide another feedback, hope to help!
- now start is more easy and focused, thanks!
- on the map it's possible to see if there is a battle, but player is not able to assest how much powerful enemy is, I think this can be a problem ?
- before map is drawn first time, there is a small time ( less than one second ) where there is an empty map
- i don't know if is a bug or a feature: player cannot move more than one location per furn, right ?
- why player should anger a location using snake oil?
- mercenary market works ? I have 269 gold, but I don't know how to hire mercenaries
- I'm not sure why I have buy out the pact card. I think is something related to the setting/plot, but because it's high cost see them every time, always it's like "this is your goal, you will work hard to achieve it!"
- when hunters are in a location, like village, they are hard to spot/see
- for roads: did you consider to highlight them more? On medium zoom roads are really small
- maybe tooltips on base resources could help, like for example explain what is social mana and where to use it. In Paradox's games ( crusader kings 2, eu4, just check a video on youtube) there is the concept of "progressive" tooltips. Some content ( like title, for example "nature mana") is displayed immediately, but after one second full tooltip is displayed
Hope it helps!