I finally got all the scripts recorded, and decided the game was "done" and ready for some friends to test.
Thanks to those friends, I found a few things to improve:
- A friend made some suggestions to the script, which I think will really improve the story
- I had some problems with pixelated fonts. It seems that the scene2d and skin framework doesn't actually give you access to the font objects of the skin you are working with, which means it's difficult to enable filtering to make it scale more nicely. I ended up copying/pasting most of the Label class just to get access to the font. I'm wondering if there's a better way, or if I should make a feature request to the libGDX team....
- A friend who does graphics decided that my UI graphics need some work, I'm not whether or not anything will come of that in the next few days.