Hi, Hime. Thanks for your interests. We are planning to run an indiegogo or KS campaign in this month. We are still working to develop more content for this game. Hope to see you on Steam this October.
Recent community posts
Key chains arrived!! These will be part of rewards on kickstarter! XD
Actually, there are more surprise for you~
Also, we've simplified tutorial for easier learning! Try our free demo!
See you soon on kickstarter!
Please leave your comments and suggestions. Or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, guys! We are so excited to update the final version of our DEMO. Thanks for your supports and valuable suggestions for so long! We’ve made a great progress with your help! **Elder Chaos will not be free after this update.** A lot of new elements will be added in the full version that we will release on Steam next month. If you are interested in Elder Chaos, you can follow our Twitter or Facebook to check more details.
Improvements this time:
- Adjusted investigator skills. We thought that an investigator with random skills will be more interesting. However, it didn’t function as what we thought because of all kinds of reasons. Therefore, we changed the individual skills and made them usable to all investigators, which is easier for you to figure out.
- Added stage evaluation and stellar map. There was no growth system that could encourage you to explore more and think about new strategies to win the game. So we added Stellar map for you to unlock different Deity skills. You will gain stars when you pass every stage. Different stages have various requirements to get full stars. After collecting stars by passing stages, you can learn new Deity skills by lighting up different branches of stellar map. however, you can only use part of the function of Stellar MAP In this version, if you want to explore more, you can purchase the full version of Elder Chaos.
- Adjusted facility buffs. Actually, every facility has different buffs, but it’s hard for you to find out. The only thing you knew is what kind of facility you emerged. Therefore, description of every facility is available for you to help win the game.
- New images of several servants and facilities.
- Adjusted game balance
- Improved tutorial. More specific tutorials for better game experience.
- New maps. Deities will start to conquer the world in the second chapter of Elder Chaos. However, world map and new stages will be unlocked in the full version.
If you have any problems or suggestions, please leave your comments or contact us via email@example.com
Demo ver0.12 Update
Hi guys, we’ve been tested demo alpha for a month. Thanks for your support and suggestions, the last test of Demo Alpha will be updated next week. Then we will ahead to the beta state with a lot of events. You can follow us to get the latest news.
We adjusted and improved the game based on your valuable suggestions:
- Evaluation system. Every stage will be evaluated with stars. Bonus of star collection will be unlocked in next update.
- New monsters and facilities. Skills and buffs will be updated latterly.
- New Old Ones. Shub-Niggurath and Abhoth are added. Hope you can have different experience.
- Updated tutorial. We are sorry that most of you felt terrible about operation because we didn’t give a clear tutorial. So we designed a simple tutorial stage for better experience. For sure, tutorial will be also updated when adding new elements.
- Updated game instruction. It can be checked through HELP in settings. Hope new arranged instruction with tags will be helpful.
- Improved UI and updated arts to make the game more visually appealing.
Improved log window. Combat reporter sector was merged into information sector, appeared investigators are pined above the log window so you can check their positions.
l Added attribute and adaptation for areas. therefore, facility’s function will be affected. Information of attributes and adaptation are not available currently. We encourage you to explore and find how they work in the game.
We will be grateful if you leave comments and suggestions. Also, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, see you next update~
Demo ver. 0.11 Update
Hi guys, we’ve been tested on Demo Alpha for half a month. Thanks for all your supports and suggestions, here are the improvements:
+ Add difficulty modes in every Elder Ones
+ Add skills for fighters. Skills for other investigators will be update in the following versions. You can click avatar of investigators to check details of skills.
+ Add skills for some monsters. Please check out those skills to beat down invesitgators.
+ Update investigators AI to improve game experience.
+ Adjust game balance: resource numbers, investigator abilities, monster attributes. Sorry for the bad experience in Alpha version, hope it gets better this time.
+ Improve UI. Clears marks such as level of facilities, fire marks, and paths between areas.
+ Update tutorial to help you know game rules better
+ Update and improve skills of Older Ones. You will know how to use it when hovering mouse over the skill icon.
We will keep working on the game, if you have any problems, please leave your comments or contact us via email@example.com.
Wow! It seemed you are the first person who won the game without tutorial. Most people don't know how to trigger a combat...... Well, we should talk more about rules. Hope you like the demo! Suggestions are welcome~
Demo Alpha will be updated at the end of this week:
- Clear icons for tutorial
- More stages
- Specific combat reports with animations
- Add monster skills to vary your tactics
- Upgrade UI
- Adjust balance
Go and check our demo: https://emprom.itch.io/elder-chaos
Your COMMENTS and SUGGESTIONS are always welcome~ If you have any problem, please contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Emprom Game. We're glad to announce that our new game, Elder Chaos, has released a demo version which is free to play.
Welcome to watch our trailer before you read the game introduction.
Elder Chaos, is based on the Cthulhu Mythos. What’s interesting is that you guys will no longer be investigators but the eldritch Old Ones in our game. You must awake Old ones (yourselves) by summoning monsters and build facilities to interrupt or eliminate investigators.
If you have interests in this game, please visit our itch page https://emprom.itch.io/elder-c...
Here comes the DEMO and the Trailer! Finally we made it! It’s been two months since we started working on this game! Before that, we’ve wasted 4 months to redo the program and all the arts. It’s tough but we made it! It’s our first game, we know it’s not perfect, but we are so excited to share our ideas.
Hi guys! We are back~ here is a great news! Our demo will be released next week! You can play as two Old Ones in demo. they are Cthulhu and Nug & Yeb.
Nug & Yeb
Another good news is that we will finish the rule introduction this time. So, this time we will introduce information about investigators and combats.
What investigators can do: (Investigators are AI controlled)
- Attack facilities: it will decrease durability of facilities. Investigators with higher INT inflict higher damages.
- Investigate a target area. Investigators may:
+ Use clues to increase abilities.
+ Reveal a facilitate to all the investigators
+ Reveal a monster to all the investigators
+ Trigger random events that could influence attributes of investigators, facilitates or monsters.
- Move to other areas.
- Rest: to replenish CON and SAN.
- Investigators will be born in a random area. Sometimes the area will be determined by scripts.
- Gain their name and occupation randomly.
- Their attributes are assigned based on their occupations.
Battles are turn based and resolved immediately after being triggered. Details will be reported in a popup window. Also, reports can be checked again through log area.
Finally, we finished our long introduction about game rule~ Hope it’s helpful.
Please leave your comments and suggestions about our game. You can also contact us via email@example.com. See you next time~
Hello guys~ see you again! Last time we shared some cool monsters, do you like it? So, this time we bring your enemies —— invesitgators that our artist just finished yesterday~ They represents three different types of investigators that you will encounter during the game.
It's time to introduce the game rules~
What players could do
- Pause / continue: stop time to check some information. Players could give orders during this time. Orders take effect after continuing the game.
- Build facilities: spend resources to build a facility whose adaptation in this area should not be 0. Players could only build one facility in each area.
- Upgrade facilities: spend resources to upgrade a facility unless it reaches its level cap. Durability recovers after upgrading.
- Summon monsters: spend resources to summon a monster through certain facilities.
- Give orders: monsters with various abilities have different tasks to finish. Players can give them the following orders:
+ Move monsters to different areas. They will automatically find the shortest path. They also may not reach some areas because of terrains.
+ Attack: players can order monster to attack investigators in the same area.
+ Recycle: recycle monsters to return part of cost resources.
- Wrath: skills that players can use as Old Ones
Details of monsters and investigators will be ready next time. Please leave your comments and suggestions~ You could also contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
See you next time~
Devlog day 2
Hi guys! We are still working on the demo. Hope we could release the demo this month~ Last time we shared the background of title screen. We’d like to share some cool monsters that we have finished this time.
Insect from Shaggai
They all come from the Cthulhu Mythos. It’s pretty exciting to control them in the game, especially they have different skills! We will take about more next time. We think you guys should know how the game stars and what you will encounter during the game first.
Game starts with different background, map, resource, and generate rate of resource etc. in different scripts. Investigators will not show up at the very beginning of games.
During the game, players will encounter following events:
- Investigators: New investigator randomly appears at regular intervals until reach the maximum of investigators. Interval is influenced by threat degree.
- Resource: players gain resources from buffs, facilities and monsters’ activities.
- Random events: these events will be triggered randomly according to different scripts and current game progress. They have following effects:
- Influence summoning progress, threat degree, faith and soul salves.
- Attributes of investigators and monsters
- Investigators gain or lose clues
- Upgrade of facilities
- Accidental death of investigators
- Attributes of areas
Suggestions and comments are always welcome~ Feel free to contact us via email@example.com
Hello everyone. We are Emprom Game, It’s very glad to share devlog with you. Our game is release now. Please visit the following address to download it. Hope you enjoy.
Our game, Elder Chaos, is based on the Cthulhu Mythos. What’s interesting is that you guys will no longer be investigators but the eldritch Old Ones in our game. You must awake Old ones (yourselves) by summoning monsters and build facilities to interrupt or eliminate investigators.
You win once you successfully awaking old ones through fulfilling the summoning circle. While, you lose in either of these two circumstances: 1) all of your summoned facilities are destroyed by investigators. 2) investigators successfully gather all pieces of a scared artifact.
Being defeated by Elder Ones in an ancient war, Old Ones were surpassed and sealed into states of deep sleep. However, sign of disorder arises from the very deep darkness as power of seals decayed during a million years. Formidable evils start to slide through the crack of dreams where Old Ones can influence the world by their wills. You, as one of the eldritch Old Ones, must wake up and break the seal. Release your power and reign over the world. Because you are meant to be the chaos, the source of doom. Eventually, the real dominator will return.
Nevertheless, there are sober-minded people who can feel variations that are gradually twisting this world. They are investigators who spare no efforts to collect clues and gather all of the sacred artifact fragments that could summon Elder Ones to expel you. They firmly believe that their efforts will bring the world back to peace.
In order to accelerate the progress of waking up, you have to recapture power from faith of your believers and stop investigators from getting the force of Elder Ones are essential. Sometimes it’s avoidable to decrease their insanity and take their soul!
After all, those people who go against you will finally be buried in chaos, while people who dwell among your arms shall dive into wonder and glory.
Devlog day 1
We've just finish UI! It’s extremely exciting because it won’t take too long for release! Please leave your suggestions and comments~ We need your help to make our game better~ In addition, we will introduce more details in the following days~ Hope you like it!