Hi, guys! We are so excited to update the final version of our DEMO. Thanks for your supports and valuable suggestions for so long! We’ve made a great progress with your help! **Elder Chaos will not be free after this update.** A lot of new elements will be added in the full version that we will release on Steam next month. If you are interested in Elder Chaos, you can follow our Twitter or Facebook to check more details.
Improvements this time:
- Adjusted investigator skills. We thought that an investigator with random skills will be more interesting. However, it didn’t function as what we thought because of all kinds of reasons. Therefore, we changed the individual skills and made them usable to all investigators, which is easier for you to figure out.
- Added stage evaluation and stellar map. There was no growth system that could encourage you to explore more and think about new strategies to win the game. So we added Stellar map for you to unlock different Deity skills. You will gain stars when you pass every stage. Different stages have various requirements to get full stars. After collecting stars by passing stages, you can learn new Deity skills by lighting up different branches of stellar map. however, you can only use part of the function of Stellar MAP In this version, if you want to explore more, you can purchase the full version of Elder Chaos.
- Adjusted facility buffs. Actually, every facility has different buffs, but it’s hard for you to find out. The only thing you knew is what kind of facility you emerged. Therefore, description of every facility is available for you to help win the game.
- New images of several servants and facilities.
- Adjusted game balance
- Improved tutorial. More specific tutorials for better game experience.
- New maps. Deities will start to conquer the world in the second chapter of Elder Chaos. However, world map and new stages will be unlocked in the full version.
If you have any problems or suggestions, please leave your comments or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org