Nice concept, I like how the enemies moves when you hit them, the physics-based movement is really fun. It's a bit hard tho, but enjoyable :)
Recent community posts
Thank you for your feedback!
I wanted to add a tutorial or something to explain the bombs behaviours, but the lack of time hit me with that :(
I'm going to check the conditions on the stage 7 and the 360 gamepad :)
Hi everyone! I made this tool for Unity3D that increases the workflow with Sprite Animations.
It has a simple editor where you can make your animations and preview the results very easy, and it's completely standalone, so, no Mecanim.
I work very often with 2D sprites and Spritesheets and making animations and events on it was such a pain in the ass. This tool solved almost all my problems. I use this tool on my day-to-day work, so, expect updates, improvements and new features very soon.
If you have some questions, don't hesitate to ask!! :)
- Simple and easy to use Animation editor
- Animation preview
- Play animations forward or backward
- Play random animations
- Animate ignoring time scale
- Custom animation framerate
- Custom frame duration
- Basic events (onPlay, onStop...)
- Custom events
- Works with SpriteRenderer and UI Images
- Renderer control methods
- Make simple behaviours without code (loop, random, play on awake, delay between loops, disable renderer on end...)
- Completely standalone, this plugin does not use the Unity's animation system