On the FIXED version? Hmm strange you are the first one to report that. Thanks.
Recent community posts
Nice game, here are the things I think could be changed:
- the speed going that high isn't really relevant
- the big blocks should have a visual effect to show they are destructible, like the little ones, because at first I thought they couldn't be destroyed
- sometimes/often, a big block appears right under a little block you just destroyed
Keep up the good work!
Very nice sound design, graphics and visual effects! The gameplay is good too, I just wish there were more variety (enemies, weapons, mechanics). Seems you used a bunch of cool tools, I'm gonna check them out.
Thanks for the feedback! If you possessed the boss then you had one of the endings (it's very short, yes), if you launched the game again from the menu after that, yeah I didn't even try and it's probably bugged.
Well done, it's very well designed. Unfortunately I wasn't able to finish it, I couldn't find how to beat the computer when I was in the right eye of the skull (left eye from my point of view).
Hello, I really want to play the game more but it is too hard to see in the dark! Here are some suggestions:
- make the game a bit lighter or the enemies more visible in the dark
- add a quick spell switch, like mouse wheel
- make the sword more effective (this way we don't rely on finding mana potions or going to a mana source) and add a sound when it touches an enemy so we know that we did
Btw I like the effects and the style.
Wow, thanks, I didn't expect a so nice comment. There are 4 endings, depending on: a) whether you discovered the name of the bad guy or not, and b) whether you took the spear (touched it while possessing an enemy) or you stayed as a ghost and possessed the bad guy. So if your ending only shows the bad guy killed by the spear, that means you didn't discover its name and possessed it instead of taking the spear: you said your own name after possessing him, forcing Katunga to kill you both. This ending is the one called "Sacrifice". I'll add a "Tips" section on the game page to explain the endings.
I'll play your game right now. for sure
It's so cool to have a collection of cards, but there isn't really any subtility in the gameplay since we can play all the cards we have and there is no weakness system that could make the choice of the card matter. Still it makes me want to play for some reason.
Impressive. Despite the low resolution, we can clearly see what are the objects from far away, because you know how to show the player what he has to see. The sound design is awesome too. The gameplay is neat. Too bad I couldn't finish it because the lag is really strong after a while. Congrats.