What is your status, human? Let us tell you of our status!
A hotfix is live! (0.14.0.107)
We just pushed a small update that fixed a few things:
- Workshop uploading: To upload levels to the workshop you must accept the Steam Subscriber agreement. The level editor now helpfully tells you about that instead of silently not uploading your level.
- Chapter 4 bugs: We fixed a number of issues where it was possible to transfer your mind into enemies that were not active and end up in a bugged out state.
Let us know if you find any other bugs!
What’s next? More spear content, then co-op!
Chapter 4 added a ton of new features, so before we move on we want to make sure they get a chance to spread to other parts of the game!
We’re putting together a fun little update that will:
- Add the spear and MAX SPEAR drops to Last Bot Standing!
- Add new enemy types to Endless Levels!
- Add new enemy types to the Twitch Extension!
Look for it in the next 2-3 weeks!
Co-op is coming!!!
Wouldn’t it be cool if you could fight robots with your friends? We think so too, which is why we’re tackling co-op as the next major update to the game!!!
What do you want out of a co-op experience? Is hugging important? Let us know!