The v1.0.3 update is great, the ability to save a project is something I wanted. And finer control over almost all of the sliders is great. I have some other suggestions.
- The gravity direction and direction sliders in Fade Out still have a step of 5 instead of 1. And having two sliders on one control is kind of hard to manipulate. It might be better if these were two separate sliders (min direction, max direction) for example.
- It would be nice if we could render frames at an FPS that isn't a step of 5. I'd like to render frames at 6, 8, or 12 FPS for example.
- We can move a sprite around by right clicking and dragging. It would be useful if we could also rotate a sprite and scale a sprite as well.
- To go along with the above suggestion it might be good to have a section for manipulating the sprite's position, rotation, and scale, so it can be set more precisely and be easily reset back to the center. This section could also have controls to change the offset instead of having to left click to set it.
- Being able to delete a layer. Right now a layer can be turned off, but it would be good if we could delete it, setting the sprite to empty and resetting all the values on that layer.