Could you add the gamepad controls to the itch page please?
Recent community posts
Looks great. Other than balancing, the only piece of feedback I have for you is to maybe try pushing the player forward instead of backward when they shoot, because it is really hard (for me) to process both directions at once.
Would have loved to play and rate but unfortunately I encountered a bug which made the game unplayable. The game is constantly receiving input from the mouse making the camera point upward and spin constantly. If you fix this bug let me know and I'll give it another shot.
Hitboxes are way too big. Getting hurt feels unfair. Nice progression. Impressed with the amount of power ups you were able to implement, although I'm scared to spend points on anything besides health and speed
1. attempts to play with a controller broke the camera.
2. cool artstyle, but a little unreadable. you could've gotten away with an outline shader. the pixelation is a little tough on the eyes
3. the level design let down the mechanics. i would've liked some shortcut gaps that require focused jump timing to make across, and more vertical platforming
4. variable jump height would add some depth.
5. i don't see the appeal of the deceleration caused by turning the camera. it's not even that realistic, and makes moving around feel bad.
6. the music seems like it would fit what this game would become if it was taken a little further. game seemed minimalist in comparison.
cool. can you be more specific about where you got stuck? you choose the order you play the levels in so the first level might be different for every one. as for the hole, i had a lot of practice with it and i admit it's a bit fiddly. could have just made it a hole in the ground. the strategy is to basically slide the ball across until it goes in a little and then poke it in
cool thanks. another suggestion i have is to make a discord server where people can communicate in real time. i know im having a bit of trouble coming up with ideas and want to see how other people are working around the limitation