Hi Oreolek & Henke -- we just uploaded a fix that should resolve those crashes. The new build is now live.
Recent community posts
Hi! I wanted to ask if it was possible to create a pay-what-you-want bundle:
- I'd like for the bundle itself to have a minimum price of $0.
- I'd like for the games in the bundle to include $0 games.
Is this possible? I was looking at the bundle creation page, and it seems I can only pick games that have a minimum price. I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding the interface, or if there's something I'm possibly missing. Thank you!
We uploaded a new build - can you see if it works on your system?
If it doesn't work, can you please let us know:
- your operating system (win 7, win 10, etc)
- what video card you have
- is this a laptop or desktop computer
Hi all! I made a graphical interface tool for uploading builds to itchio.
Under the hood, it's a GUI wrapper for Butler. I made this so I could have a more visual way of managing my builds.
- Download: https://blendogames.itch.io/blendo-itch-uploader
- Source code: https://github.com/blendogames/itch_butler_gui
I'd like to use Butler to upload projects that are not games (i.e. soundtrack, book, etc) but I can't figure out how to do this.
I tried this:
butler.exe push localfolder username/gamename:book
But when I looked in the Itch dashboard, the upload appeared as a standard executable project, in a branch called "book." Is there a way to configure the type of upload via Butler?