Okay, so today I managed to do:
- a few variations on alien body parts (2 new heads, a new leg) so that not all aliens look the same
- aliens now attack the player
- the player can now die (with animation) - but the game is stuck on death (no restart yet)
- aliens have levels (for now they determine damage, hp and visuals)
- the game map can be changed (but there is no trigger for it yet)
- the html:dist works!
And this means, you can check out what I have here: http://jppresents.net/static/temp/space/
If you try it, keep in mind: This is not a well designed level, it's just five aliens from lvl 1 to lvl 5 .. so you will die (because you are only lvl 1), if you die, only reloading the browser page (f5) will restart the game.
You control everything with the mouse.
Any feedback is of course welcome!