1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Feel free just to refer to me as LV ((she/her)! I am also fine being referred to as whatever other names you may discover I am associated with (heh;;). I am not a programmer, but an artist that wants to get into game development. (You can see some of my work here)
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I do not! I am simply a baby in this big scary world that wants to step my toes into this thing and see where it goes ( ' w ' ;;)
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
The games I've always loved I think in some ways do influence what I want to make -stuff like dating sims, open world, fantasy etc
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I have very little experience with game development, so I'm hoping this will be one of many other chances along the way to finally get into it.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Writing, anime, cute animal pictures-
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
To make something cool \( ' w ')/