Yeah the nollie is fun! I like the way it pop.
For fakie/switch, the control are invert because your feet are facing the opposite way (red footing). It's the same thing for the grinds. The trigger are for the trucks (front and back) and not for the tricks like nosegrind or 5-0.
For grind-to-grind (slide-to-slide in that case) you need to use the grind out angle. Here's how it work:
- Land your kickflip backtail
- Click on the Right Analog while pressing Up direction (like sprinting in many FPS games). The Grind Out icon should change.
- Choose another trick if you want and Ollie out of grind. Your skater should stay above the ledge.
- Rotate 180 and press the correct Trigger for noseslide while in air.
- Press Y to start the noseslide.
This take practice and might be the most advance feature of the game.
Btw, some combinations seems to wrongly revert the skater orientation. I didn't find a solution yet without breaking anything else. Still looking into it.