I'd like to see 3 difficulty levels.
Easy (beginner) / Name it "Romance" or "Boy Scout"
- No sharks
- Easier to kill seagulls
- Takes longer to get hungry/thirsty etc. Easier recovery.
- More resources.
- Pleasant weather conditions
Medium (Proficient) / Name it "Original Last Wood" or "Adventure"
- Up-to 4 sharks at a time
- Normal rates of hunger/thirst/recovery/etc
- Pretty much the way the game is now.
Hard (Advanced Level / Name it "Tropical Storm"
- Severe weather conditions.
- Harder to kill seagulls
- Aggressive sharks